Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    Hello Everyone,

    We are very excited to release a update to our Voice Dialer 1.0 Treo app. We have now included a Quick Start button (Settings Form) to launch and start the listening mode. We also added Company names to the list of contacts that can be used with Voice Dialer 1.0.1. Please get your free trial now!

    http://www.groverind.com/products.php?cat_id=2

    Thanks for your time,
    Noel Grover
    Last edited by intelligentforu; 10/31/2004 at 01:11 AM. Reason: fix error
  2. #2  
    any progress on being able to use headsets with Voice Dialer?
  3. #3  
    How does the quickstart button work?
  4. AirData's Avatar
    Posts
    187 Posts
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    #4  
    I'm downloading on my Treo and when I install it the version is still 1.0 and there is not button selection in the prefs??? Could you have forgotten to change the file?

    Thanks
  5. gacajun's Avatar
    Posts
    204 Posts
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    #5  
    I also downloaded it and it appears to be the same as the first version, I also did not have a button selection. In the drop down in the preferences there is a "select button" but it does not bring up a form with a selection option.
    Nokia 6340i-->T600-->MPx220-->Imate SP5
    Cingular GSM, Northeast Georgia, USA
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefWahoo
    any progress on being able to use headsets with Voice Dialer?
    We are compiling a list of headset that the microphone works.

    The playback, and push button activation on the headset are still being looked into.

    Thanks for your question.

    Sincerely,
    Noel Grover
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by AirData
    I'm downloading on my Treo and when I install it the version is still 1.0 and there is not button selection in the prefs??? Could you have forgotten to change the file?

    Thanks
    We have corrected the version information. Please see web site for details.

    Sincerely,
    Noel Grover
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by sir busta
    How does the quickstart button work?
    Quick Start is located in the Setting Form. It is user selectable.

    If you are in another application and push the Quick Start button it will launch Voice Dialer and start listening mode.

    Thanks,
    Noel Grover
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by gacajun
    I also downloaded it and it appears to be the same as the first version, I also did not have a button selection. In the drop down in the preferences there is a "select button" but it does not bring up a form with a selection option.
    The Quick Start is a drop downlist, or in this case a Drop UpList. If you tap on Select Button it will allow you to select a button for Quick Start.

    Thanks,
    Noel Grover
  10. peridoc's Avatar
    Posts
    421 Posts
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    #10  
    Is it possible to add a delay to the quick start button? For example, I like the idea of holding the center button on the 5-way to start voice dialing, but in the phone application a quick hit of the 5-way center button calls up a call log and I would not like to lose this functionallity. I would like voice dialer to launch only if I hold the center button for an extended period. It appears that voice dialer launches every time the center button is hit. If this is incorrect please let me know.

    Thanks
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by peridoc
    Is it possible to add a delay to the quick start button? For example, I like the idea of holding the center button on the 5-way to start voice dialing, but in the phone application a quick hit of the 5-way center button calls up a call log and I would not like to lose this functionallity. I would like voice dialer to launch only if I hold the center button for an extended period. It appears that voice dialer launches every time the center button is hit. If this is incorrect please let me know.

    Thanks
    Hello,

    We have just heard this yesterday as well from someone else. We are looking into the delay part of the event notification.

    If it supports it, we will enable it for sure.

    Thanks for the feedback,
    Noel Grover
  12. AirData's Avatar
    Posts
    187 Posts
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    #12  
    Needs a button delay like VoiceLauncher!!!

Posting Permissions