1.    #1  
    I have the Kyocera 7135 and back up everything to an SD card wit BackupBuddyVFS. It has worked flawlessly for me and backs up all my information and apps nightly. I would want to keep most of my info that I have on the 7135 when I switch to the 650. What would be the best way to transfer everything? Could I just restore everything to the 650 from my SD-backup with BackupBuddy? For some reason, I don't think it would be this easy. Help please.

Thanks!
    what information do you want to keep? you said most.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3.    #3  
    Contacts, calendar, some games.. thats pretty much it.
    that should be a probelm. do you use the desktop software at all?

i would del the backup folder and sync to the desktop. this should pring over your contact and calandar.

i would then install the programs one by one to be safe.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    do NOT use the SD card to transfer files from the 7135 to the 650 (or any other new palm other than another 7135). There are system files that will definitely screw things up. My experience (having upgraded devices multiple times like many) is that it is best to take advantage of having a new device by doing a backup of the old device on your computer, but then simply reinstalling the apps you want. That keeps the new system clean, and ensures that your not installing files that aren't needed (which could mess things up, or at a minimum, waste precious memory).