1.    #1  
    http://www.freewarepalm.com/misc/taxi!taxi!.shtml

I am an even bigger treo geek than I thought before
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It is good that some things have not changed!!!!!!!! No you are not a geek, a bit nerdish maybe LMAO j/k Great find!
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    That is awesome! I was actually thinking to myself the other day, wondering if the taxi would still be in the 650. I love the nicely rendered New Beetle, but I'll miss the old cartoony one.
    Dutch,

Is that only if you install Taxi Taxi?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    It seems this program will force the taxi resting in rom out for a drive.
    So it sounds like the easter egg is in there somewhere... now we just need to figure out how to turn on the egg. I couldn't get the egg to appear in the preferences screen on the simulator. That maybe something with the simulator only.
    The egg is there in the 650 simulator. Go to Preferences and select Power. Hold down the left mouse button and make a counter clockwise circle in the lower right hand corder of the Power screen. I got it to work, it took me several tries, it is not as easy to make the correct circle with the mouse as it is with a stylus.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jheard
    The egg is there in the 650 simulator. Go to Preferences and select Power. Hold down the left mouse button and make a counter clockwise circle in the lower right hand corder of the Power screen. I got it to work, it took me several tries, it is not as easy to make the correct circle with the mouse as it is with a stylus.
    cool
    It works in the actual 650 too. I've seen the taxi once during two days of use.
    John Seay
    Yes, I just turned mine on too..
    whats this taxi all about?!
    Install this little app and you'll force the famous easter egg taxi out of hiding...

http://www.freewarepalm.com/misc/taxi!taxi!.shtml
    Quote Originally Posted by johnseay
    It works in the actual 650 too. I've seen the taxi once during two days of use.
    I can get the little egg to show up, but what triggers the Taxi? Or, is it that once the egg is displayed, the Taxi will show up whenever it's good and ready?
    Quote Originally Posted by pzarquon
    I can get the little egg to show up, but what triggers the Taxi? Or, is it that once the egg is displayed, the Taxi will show up whenever it's good and ready?
    thats what happend with the treo 600 if you get that freeware app taxi taxi it will force the taxi to show up and appear on your screen

i m glad they kept this i liked seeing it every so often on my 600
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Quote Originally Posted by pzarquon
    That's it. I've never figured out the pattern.
    John Seay
    Here's the egg....

Now what triggers the taxi? It just drives across whenever?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Gregg G. - New Orleans, LA
    Treo 700p on Sprint
    The taxi's appearance is random. You can force the taxi to appear by using the application Big_OTR_Fan listed earlier in this thread.
    Ooooh. A New Beetle! (I'm a VW fanatic. Is it showing again? )