1.    #1  
    Is it just me, or does the simulator not display the Hi-Res stuff in Hi-Res? I've downloaded a couple of Hi-Res programs that are designed to maximize screen real estate, and they don't seem to have any effect. It always displays at the larger size.

Am I missing something with the simulator?

Mike
    Works fine for me. You may want to make sure you have high-res enabled by right-clicking, and then choosing Settings->Display->Resolution and making sure 320x320 is selected.
    Where can I download the Treo 650 simulator???
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarc
    Works fine for me. You may want to make sure you have high-res enabled by right-clicking, and then choosing Settings->Display->Resolution and making sure 320x320 is selected.
    I did that, but it really does not display the same amount of information that my Hi-Res Clie displayed.

The way that the Hi-Res apps I've used before have worked, it took advantage of the increased pixels by making a smoother looking image, but also by increasing the available screen real estate. Using a current program from my Treo, LauncherX, If I change the display from 161x160 to 320x320 I should see more icons, and I don't. The image is better looking, but is not showing the true Hi-Res features.

Maybe it's a limitation of the simulator. I'll keep messing with it.

crabkilla, you have to be a registered PalmOne Developer to download it. Sorry.

Mike
    Last edited by MikeK2; 10/29/2004 at 06:52 PM.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    I am a member of the developer program, but I can't seem to find the 650 simulator. Could someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks!!!!!

Kirby
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular