Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mnmacgeek
    I stopped into my local Twin Cities Sprint store... bad news.

They said they WILL NOT be carrying the T650 this year. Come next year they may but it will be called the T680. Apparently, "the Sanyo will blow everything out of the water" when it comes out in January -- which means "March", he said.

The funny thing is, everyone in the store seemed to agree with him. If he was just full of it you'd think no one else would be full of the same cr@p.

I will check with AT&T now, I guess..... :-(
    Pretty sure they didnt know what your were talking about...Did you happen to say "T650" or "treo" 650?

For me...at least the Sprint stores are acknoweldging the fact that it exists...but they don't know when it will be in...
    Yes, all the stores in Atlanta are predicting the second week of November. All say certainly before Thanksgiving. I don't know how fast they will go, or how many they will get.
    Quote Originally Posted by JOV3
    Pretty sure they didnt know what your were talking about...Did you happen to say "T650" or "treo" 650?

For me...at least the Sprint stores are acknoweldging the fact that it exists...but they don't know when it will be in...

Oh, yeah, he knew what I was talking about. He said something about Sprint in the Twin Cities area not getting the Treo 650 until next year if anything. I really have no idea, I guess. I've worked retail for about a decade and have worked with Sprint as a partner before. I know they are a bit disorganized around the TC so it's not out of the ordinary that they might not have received any information yet regarding the Treo 650.

I think my best bet is to just go back in a couple weeks and ask again. But for now, the Twin Cities Sprint stores no nothing about the Treo 650. Nada.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12