Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Thanks for everyone's commments. Does anyone know where I can get an accurate map of the US, which shows where there is analog only roaming?
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dean2526
    Thanks for everyone's commments. Does anyone know where I can get an accurate map of the US, which shows where there is analog only roaming?
    Dean, as I mentioned in my previous post, the link you originally posted is accurate. Analog is everywhere, save for a few spots in the rocky mountains. You don't really need a map to see where analog coverage is - in fact, it would be difficult to find a location without analog coverage.
  3.    #23  
    I know there is analog coverage everywhere, but digital coverage is there in most places as well. My question should have been, where is there NO digital coverage and ONLY analog coverage.
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Well, I guess then I'd look at Sprint's (I'm assuming you're referring to Sprint...) digital-only roaming map on the link you posted. You can probably safely assume that wherever there isn't digital coverage per that map, there will be analog.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12