Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I placed my T650 order yesterday after attending the Long Beach show. I know we all received the first confimation e-mail stating our order was received, and we will hear something in 5 days. Has anyone heard back a second time on your 650 order. T600's have already shipped from the site on the coupon. Any 650's "shipping"????
    Do a search, the following thread has over 70 posts on the topic:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=60495
  3.    #3  
    My question was has anyone had a "second" communication from their order. Most orders submitted received their first confirmation e-mail (over 70 posts), but has anyone been told their 650 is shipping????
    I ordered mine after the tradeshow yesterday also, got the 1st email, but nothing else just yet. If I don't receive anything in the next 5 business days, I'll give 'em a holler at the phone# they provided.
    Quote Originally Posted by belerek
    I ordered mine after the tradeshow yesterday also, got the 1st email, but nothing else just yet. If I don't receive anything in the next 5 business days, I'll give 'em a holler at the phone# they provided.
    I ordered yesterday after the Long Beach show...received first e-mail immediately. Only, there wasn't a phone number on the e-mail I received. Where did you get a phone number from?
    Quote Originally Posted by firstbeat
    I ordered yesterday after the Long Beach show...received first e-mail immediately. Only, there wasn't a phone number on the e-mail I received. Where did you get a phone number from?
    The number should be at the very end of the confirmation email you received:

palmOne Demo Services Team
    817-308-8188

tanster
    Treo 650 on Sprint, as of 11/18/04!
    To transfer data from your current Palm device to the Treo 650, click here.
    To see my Treo 650 pics, click here.
    Yep, that's it. Thanks Tanster.
    Quote Originally Posted by tanster
    The number should be at the very end of the confirmation email you received:

817-308-8188

WOW! This is strange...My confirmation e-mail ends with someones e-mail address, not a phone number.

Contact via email at jeff.marinangel@viennachannels.com
    not strange at all, think of all the calls that number has been getting in the last day or so!
    I just placed my order and received the email address also.

TheHandlessking
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Guys this company is in the DFW area....if there is problems I am camping on their doorstep
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex
    Guys this company is in the DFW area....if there is problems I am camping on their doorstep
    Haha, good lookin' out, BigTex
    Here are the address and phone numbers for Vienna Channels.
    Vienna Channels
    4205 Gateway Drive
    Colleyville, Texas 76034
    T 817-308-8188
    F 817-685-7511

Zane
    I was just at the vienna channels palmone website. The order page is now secure. I know some were concerned about ordering from this site. It appears to be much better now.

I will just patiently wait for my GSM 650.

Good Luck
    Confirmed order here for Cingular/ATT from Long Beach
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Just so you guys know - I had an issue when I first placed the order for a 650 - didn't get a confirmation. I called them up and asked them if they ever got my order. I was informed that if I didn't get a confirmation right away, then the order probably didn't go through. However, I was assured that it would be checked into, and I would get a call back.

I did get a call back (which was really great, because it makes me believe that this company actually cares) and told that no, my order didn't go through, and to try again. Without even asking about availability of the 650s, I was informed that they would not be shipped until they got their first shipment of them - meaning we have to wait until at least Sprint releases the damn thing before we can get it. So for all of those out there who don't have faith in this company, well... simply put you should.
    How much of a break on the price did the coupon give you?
    $250 discount ($349 price)
    Jeff is very responsive - emailed about not getting a confirmation and got a response within 2 minutes. I had phoned in the meantime and he answered right away - rare to see people that responsive.
    I emailed Jeff because the form used to check the status of your order does not work for the special viennachannels offer...the number is to small!!

iGO

ps anyone got a correct link?
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast