1.    #1  
    ATTWS just posted this a few hours ago. Hopefully it means ATT Treo 650's available in November.

http://www.attwireless.com/midtolarg...lmone650.jhtml
    good finds
    awesome job!
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    Hmm, in the "Important Information" window I noticed this, hopefully this will change...

"This device will only accept a SIM card provided by AT&T Wireless and cannot be activated with any other wireless carrier. "
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Hmm, in the "Important Information" window I noticed this, hopefully this will change...

"This device will only accept a SIM card provided by AT&T Wireless and cannot be activated with any other wireless carrier. "
    attws has been crappy about their unlocking policy
    the crappiest of all carrier, hardest to get a cellphone from them unlocked, even though you're out of contract with them
    Hopefully Cingular will change that with the merger.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Sweet job!!! Looks like I'm jumping the VZW ship, and will gladly give them my 350 to get out of my wifes and my contract!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    Nice job!
  9.    #10  
    Do you think it is possible that ATT is measuring the demand for the Treo 650 by the number of people that sign up to be notified?

If that is the case we all need to sign up? Sign up the dog too.

[QUOTE=Latin Traveler]Do you think it is possible that ATT is measuring the demand for the Treo 650 by the number of people that sign up to be notified?
    QUOTE]

Just in case your correct, I just used all ten email address I have.
    Pilot 1000 >> PalmIII >> Palm IV >> Samsung I300 >> Kyocera 6035 >> Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> BB 8700c
    ATT does not unlock phones - never. See my web page at http://laserphernalia.com/#att for details on the carriers and GSM phones. At the request of the carriers, phone manufacturers can install a SIMLock. This ensures that the phone can only be used with the carrier you bought it from. Cingular phones aren't usually SIMLocked, T-Mobile will unlock your phone after a few months, and most carriers around the world will unlock your phone for a small fee after you have satisfied the terms of your contract. ATT will NEVER unlock your phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Latin Traveler
    Do you think it is possible that ATT is measuring the demand for the Treo 650 by the number of people that sign up to be notified?

If that is the case we all need to sign up? Sign up the dog too.

Just signed up w/ AT&T (er, Cingular Blue) for a line of svc in addition to my primary VZW line. just signed up for this reminder.

If anyone has any experience w/ GSM in the Phoenix Metro area, please advise of your findings. Thanks...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Since AT&T is now Cingular, lets hope the unlock policy is changed by the time the unit ships. I signed up but would only buy it if it is unlocked like many people. Even though I know it is probably not that hard to unlock it like the 600. I support good policies.
    If you have a sim locked at&t phone email me back I have something for you to try.
    Quote Originally Posted by treo8
    If you have a sim locked at&t phone email me back I have something for you to try.
    No one has a GSM 650.