1. Jea
    Thanks!!
    Yes. At least in KeySuite--if you're talking about the old KeyContacts 1.3 version then I don't know.
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
  3. Jea
    I do have the new version (keySuite)...however as I type in letters in the search space at the bottom of the screen...It only looks thru the contact's names and not any contact's companies. Is there a special way to do it?

Thanks for your reply my friend!!
    You have to go to the Preferences menu--in there they have a "Search these fields" preference, just select the "Company" checkbox.
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
  5. Jea
    MAN you MADE my day!!! I have over 1000 contacts from different companies and tooooo many times I either remember the name of the person OR the company. If I see one I remember the other.

THANKS my friend!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MAdMoNKEY
    You have to go to the Preferences menu--in there they have a "Search these fields" preference, just select the "Company" checkbox.
    I would love to have that on the fly, I wish there were a special key command for changing the preferences.
    To use the find feature on the Treo 600, just press numeric & cap/search and type your search word. It will search the Treo and all apps. Neat trick .... for phone numbers which are difficult with the spaces and or dashes or lack there of, try looking for just the last four digits.
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon