1.    #1  
    Treo 650 will be reviewed on CNBC coming up in the next few minutes.
    Did this already happen? How was it?
  3.    #3  
    Hasn't happened yet. Big teaser I guess. Tivoing it and will try to post later.
    Good... cuz I have it on now.
  5. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Walt Mossberg does technology reviews on CNBC. I imagine he will say pretty much what he wrote in his WSJ column.
    Coming up next at 11:53 EDT
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    uh
    post it post it
    or at least highlight whats being demonstrated or anythin about it
    Hey, they mentioned TreoCentral by name!!! It was at the end when the reporter talked about fanatic following on boards like gizmodo(?) and TC where every detail leaks.

Will try to make a little movie of my Tivo recording and post it.
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Just finished watching it...we are not "palm obsessed" are we.... wait, my treo needs me now.
    Not much to report, although he said the 650 was smaller than the 600, but I didn't think that was correct...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    When did these female news anchors become so hot?!
    Quote Originally Posted by pmdied
    When did these female news anchors become so hot?!
    since they are using the treo 650 ?
    Here is a stream of conciensness blurb.

Largely positive piece on palmOne, IMO. Talking about their huge opportunity, challenges and how they are managing their challenges. Showed how their inventory has been declining over the past few years (nice graph) and how their margins are steadily rizing, now at thirty-some percent (another nice graph). Talked about the difficult design task of putting latest technology into a device like this and the tradeoffs needed. P1 is taking their time and putting the necessary effort. Ed Colligan talked about this being the hardest product he's ever been associated with.
    I just wanted to say congrats to TreoCentral.com for getting the mention on CNBC
    DAK
    Doug Kaplan
    Quote Originally Posted by silverado
    Hey, they mentioned TreoCentral by name!!! It was at the end when the reporter talked about fanatic following on boards like gizmodo(?) and TC where every detail leaks.

Will try to make a little movie of my Tivo recording and post it.
    gizmodo is a pretty cool board, i keep a tab set to it and check it daily. lots of up-to-the-minute info on all kinds of gadgets and gizmos, and the guy who writes it is funny.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    Looks like it'll be on again around 4PM eastern. http://moneycentral.msn.com/Content/...Highlights.asp
    - Fushigi
    fushigi . . .. I was gonna say the same thing. . . I think the 4 et one is more in depth though . . . het ur Tivo's ready
    Quote Originally Posted by aarons12
    gizmodo is a pretty cool board, i keep a tab set to it and check it daily. lots of up-to-the-minute info on all kinds of gadgets and gizmos, and the guy who writes it is funny.
    they should have mentioned 2 more forums! engadget and howardforums!