View Poll Results: Which carrier will you use when you buy the treo 650?

Voters
284. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

146 51.41%
  • AT&T

22 7.75%
  • Cingular

27 9.51%
  • T-mobile

41 14.44%
  • Verizon

20 7.04%
  • Unlocked

22 7.75%
  • HELL NO...I'm not spending money on that S#&@!

6 2.11%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    EXPLAIN....
    Last edited by JOV3; 10/29/2004 at 04:09 AM. Reason: didn't know i had the option to write something different
  2.    #2  
    I've been with Sprint 3 different times now and every time I am blown away by its coverage and clarity.
    Hmm, multiple exclamation marks and capital letters. You're either a woman or new to the internet (or foreign or over 45). Voted Sprint.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Sprint has the fastest and most consisitent bandwidth in the U.S.
    Sprint...Its the service Ive had for a few years now...and no phone would make me switch away from it.

I mean really.... $10 for unlimted Internet/SMS/Picturemail. You cannot beat that.
    OTHER. I only buy rogers authentic phones...makes my life a lot easier in terms of warranty...plus i give my friends store some bidness.
    If Sprint's coverage didn't have such a bad rep. in my area, I'd go with them, but Verizon's hasn't let me down.
    T-Mobile... Low data rates, good family plans, Good coverage in Boston... My only problem with them is that their GPRS speeds suck... a blazing 24KBps
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Sprint since 1999...no reason to change.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    I have been with T-mobile for 5 years and I have the 3000 minutes anytime plan for 59 dollars. No carrier even comes close to this. This is an old plan and it has not been offered for a few years now. The 650 will be my first smartphone so if the the GPRS speeds are too slow I may switch to ATT but most likely I would wait it out with TM until they roll out EDGE.
    Sprint sucks in my area, but I have a great discount from a job I had 4 years ago and don't want to lose it. I also just signed up for that $5 a month for roaming so I will see how that goes.
    Sprint!
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    unlocked baby
    Cheap, unlimited data plus 20% corporate discount makes Sprint a no-brainer.
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
    Sprint. I have had them for years with absolutely no problems. Plus I have grandfathered vision 10 bucks a amonth, unlimited sms, unlimited pcs to pcs calling.
    T-Mobile. I'm in sales and need lots of minutes during normal business hours. No other carrier even comes close to their prices here in Dallas:

$49.95 for 3,000 anytime minutes
    $19.95 for unlimited data
    Last edited by jflynn; 10/29/2004 at 09:20 AM. Reason: typo
    Sprint, and I am so happy they are first to sell 650!
    I remember a few years back as I waited for the Feb. launch of the first treo, and how devestated I was to learn that Sprint did not have it. I waited 6 more months for the 300 to arrive.
    Waiting for my 650 now!
    Jim@treo1.com
    <a href="http://treo1.com">
    treo1.com
    One Stop, plain and simple
    <a href="http://treo1.com/index650.htm"> Visit our new Treo650 optimized site!!</a>
    <a href="http://palmoscentral.com"> Visit our new website palmOSCentral.com!</a>
    My Treo is unlocked. But I am with Tmobile. No one can match the mins or the data plan prices.
    $49.99 for 3000min
    $19.99 Unliminted Data
    Service is great here in Denver
    Verizon, or an Unlocked GSM 650
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fandango
    Hmm, multiple exclamation marks and capital letters. You're either a woman or new to the internet (or foreign or over 45). Voted Sprint.

Ha ha, funny...Neither!!!

Oh, and since when did you become the typing police...

TYPING FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast