1.    #1  
    Try a little Photoshop...
    I'm not sure how this affects my life, but I'm impressed you got it.
    annoying...
    Isn't this the reason why many companies ban phones that have a camera...

Edit:

Took another look, it's funny some have french AZERTY and some have the QWERTY thumb board...
    This is quite interesting... at least it demonstrates that the guys at Palm are actually working on something else rather than repackaging Handspring's Treo 600.
    Quote Originally Posted by abookas
    This is quite interesting... at least it demonstrates that the guys at Palm are actually working on something else rather than repackaging Handspring's Treo 600.
    Actually, I disagree. What amazes me about these images and mockups is that they're largely all the same thing with only minor tweaks here or there. Many of the images in the top slide especially look to me like they took a Treo 300, put it in Photoshop, and then squeezed it to be a bit narrower.

I only see two truly alternative designs:
    1) The wider model which would have provided a more comfortable thumbboard. This one seems to be hobbled by the fact that they've made the thumbboard and screen on the same piece of plastic much like the more recent Blackberries. Obviously, this makes for an overly large device. The solution is to turn it into a clamshell much like the mockup depicted in my signature (or the recently announced Motorola A630). But I see no mockup from them for that sort of design.
    2) The model with the traditional phone keypad. Hardly original, but at least different than the rest of the "mockups" they've shown.

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.