1.    #1  
    This may be in the wrong forum but are there any internal bluetooth cards for a PC? I'm running out of USB ports.
    i doubt it
    how about getting a usb hub?
    im sure someone somewhere made it...
    go to Fry's
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    i doubt it
    how about getting a usb hub?
    I already have 7 of 9 USB ports on my pc filled, its a matter of not wanting anything else sticking out of the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobva6
    I already have 7 of 9 USB ports on my pc filled, its a matter of not wanting anything else sticking out of the case.
    now...you're scary
    how about replacing some of those devices that can go without usb then?
    right now, am using about 8 devices thru usb as well, scary isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    now...you're scary
    how about replacing some of those devices that can go without usb then?
    right now, am using about 8 devices thru usb as well, scary isn't it?
    Man, What in the world of USB are you ppl using?? I have my Printer, Treo, and wireless kb/mouse
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    There are USB cards available now that have a port INSIDE your computer. It's something like 4 out and 1 in. Might want to look for those.
    "'Form follows function' ó that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduc...104-222&depa=0

They might even have PCI cards too. I dont have time to search for those though.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    Man, What in the world of USB are you ppl using?? I have my Printer, Treo, and wireless kb/mouse
    right now?
    webcam, printer, card readers, treo, scanner, iPAQ hx4700 don't kill me allright people?, usb wifi, usb iRDA, usb bluetooth...and the list goes on, yea i know, am a gadget freak
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    wireless mouse and keyboard
    camera
    mp3 player
    printer
    UPS
    thumb drive
    remote control receiver thingy
    a software controlled cd tower that holds a hundred cds/dvds
    and hopefully soon a Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by bobva6
    This may be in the wrong forum but are there any internal bluetooth cards for a PC? I'm running out of USB ports.
    Yes there are but I have not seen them in the US yet.
    You can purchase a PCMCIA bluetooth card and plug it into a PCI card designed to accept PCMCIA cards. That is the only solution of which I am aware. Personally, I would recommend getting an external class I adapter. Bluetooth has a tendency to lose signal dramatically when line of sight is interrupted.