1.    #1  
    On the new 650, the ringer off/on switch is at the top of the phone and protrudes out. I'm a little concerned that stuffing your phone into your pocket or say a bag somewhere, could very possibly move this ringer switch to the off position and you miss calls. Is the 600 like this? Is the switch very firm, or is it very possible people will move this on/off ringer switch when putting the 650 in a bag/pocket/case?
    The switch on the 600 is very tough to move, very stiff. Plus, it hardly sticks out at all. I'm sure its the same for the 650. I wouldn't worry
    Quote Originally Posted by TracerHawk
    On the new 650, the ringer off/on switch is at the top of the phone and protrudes out. I'm a little concerned that stuffing your phone into your pocket or say a bag somewhere, could very possibly move this ringer switch to the off position and you miss calls. Is the 600 like this? Is the switch very firm, or is it very possible people will move this on/off ringer switch when putting the 650 in a bag/pocket/case?
    It's a slider on the 600. No problems with it.

I heard on the Treo 700 that it'll be underneath the removable battery!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    On the 650, the ringer on/off switch definitely does not move while the phone is in the pocket. It takes a reasonable amount of force to switch back and forth...it's not flimsy.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1
  5.    #5  
    awesome, thanks for the response. I was concerned about the 650 a few weeks ago. Knowing more and more each day about the 650 specs and reviews is making me more and more excited... never been giddy about a convergence device, first time!