1.    #1  
    There was one problem on the T600 which was discussed alot, and wanted to know if they fixed it on the T650.
    The problem was that when you were in a call, and recieved another one, you weren't able to put down only one call. There was only one "hang up" button. Did they change that? can someone try it with the simulator?

Sorry if this was discussed already, I didn't know HOW to search this
    It is most likely the same for the sprint units. You can hang up a call if you are in it. Just hit "hang up all" and the remaining call will ring your phone. Just answer, and you have just effectively ended the other call.
  3.    #3  
    That's the stupi€
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki
    That's the stupi€
    Must have been posting from your Treo.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Must have been posting from your Treo.
    That's right, what the hell is wrong???

What I wanted to say is... that's the stupidest thing I have evr heard. It should be seperate hang ups for each call...
    you just push talk and you will be on the other call with the first one on hold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki
    That's right, what the hell is wrong???

What I wanted to say is... that's the stupidest thing I have evr heard. It should be seperate hang ups for each call...
    Happens to me all the time. I just never post from my treo anymore. I think it's the board, not your treo.

I agree with you on this, I would love to hang up the call. But an interesting thing happened to me this past Tuesday. I was on the phone and another call came in. So I put the first one on hold and answered the second call. Said hang on a sec, let me get rid of the ex on the other line, swapped and said I would call back and swapped back to the other call. While on this call, another call came in and replaced the spot held by the first call. All I had to do was swap back and forth.

So I guess when the caller hangs up it frees up the line and allows you to answer. I was surprised about this, but if it works, I'll use it!!!!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad