Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Circuit City in my area currently has the Madden 2005 for the Palm OS available on an SD Card. Does anyone know if it's possible to copy the game from the SD card to the internal memory (I don't want to walk around with a separate memory card). Thanks!
    Will this play on the 600's low-res screen? You might need the 650. Just a thought. I don't know myself.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I read that it is compatible for the 600, luckily. Can't wait to play it on the 650, however!
    Circuit City in my area currently has the Madden 2005 for the Palm OS available on an SD Card.
    Quote Originally Posted by nhomer
    I read that it is compatible for the 600, luckily. Can't wait to play it on the 650, however!
    WOOHOO! I thought MicroQuad was awsome... this is going to be downright sick!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."