Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    as of 12:26pm est. its no longer on ebay. did plamOne crack down on it?!?!
    that is just amazing that people are that stupid.
  3.    #23  
    eBay probably withdrew the auction.
    i just looked. it's been removed. what a pity
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Invalid item now...

I cannot believe;
    1. People would pay tha much for an update
    or
    2. People are that stupid to not understand what that auction was for.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    But as quick as that one was taken down...
    Another 650 shows up on eBay...

Love the stolen pics btw, really classy...

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Welcome to the US of A.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk

Timmay
    cool, pictures from treonauts
    so does anyone bother to email him and ask him for some prove? maybe picture of box, manuals etc
    corner the phat-@ss
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk

Timmay
    I've emailed this guy about the unlocked GSM T650s, asking him how he got a hold of them. His response: "The TREO was just released to certain large volume distributors in preparation for the official release in 3 weeks. My distributor is a very close friend and he has sold me a few cases in advance."

I also asked him about the pictures lifted from treonauts.com. His response: "my camera died! I will post some photos when I have a chance to pick up a new camera, probably tomorrow or Sunday."

Fishy?

I emailed him too and got this reponce...

Dear bigredgpk,

"Hello,
    I am soooo happy i found this auction! But I have some questions for you. In the pictures you have posted, some of the pictures have the numbers for dialing in blue, but two pictures don't have this (all the keys are white). Is this because you have two different GSM models? Also can you send me a pic of the OEM box that the Treo is in? well anyway let me know!

Tim"

No, it's because I have a terrible digital camera that doesnt work!
    Sounds like a lame duck if you as me...
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    $959?!?! what that is crazy! it cheaper to get a plan ticket and fly to the next treo roadshow
    Quote Originally Posted by robber
    Invalid item now...

You're welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by guessed
    You're welcome
    I helped too
    OMG!!!!!!!!
    4 remaining
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12