1.    #1  
    Anyone know if the T650 has an option to turn off the screen during a phone call? Or will we still have to use TreoGuard?
    Bump.

Looks like the TreoGuard option to manually turn the screen off by clicking the Power button will no longer work since that button now also ends your phone call.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Doh!
    A cheap way of doing it (not free) is to use Phone Technician. It's a great product, with a few features, though this is the only one that I use (it also has some ringtone adjustments and auto-on-off).
    How about Sandman? You could assign that to one of the 4 buttons either side of the 5 way nav.
    why would you want to do this in the first place?

(honest question - nothing else intended)
    Quote Originally Posted by megaphone
    why would you want to do this in the first place?

(honest question - nothing else intended)
    Save battery life primarily.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Megaphone: Save battery life since having the screen on (especially during long calls) drains the battery much quicker.
    rgr that

good 'nuf for me!

Have a link for Phone Technician?
    Go to www.palmgear.com and search.
    All. Previous to me Treo 600 I went through both the Samsun I300 and I330 through sprint and both, during your call, after the usual 30 second default, the screen would turn off during a call. The great part is you save all that power going toward the screen and a simple touch clicks it back on. I found it pretty efficient. I poked around when getting the 600 and found it odd that it didnt do the same but all in all, it has not been an issue at all remaining on. I think it is simply a preference.
    Eric
    The screen on the 650 automatically goes off after a short amount of time.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1
    I'm So Unpopular:

You're So Coy, to boot. Wanna post a more complete review of the 650 that you've been keeping all to yourself?