1.    #1  
    I've been waiting for the 650 for awhile and I can take any answers privately if they've already been answered.

Can I use the 650 (I have Sprint w/unlimited Vision) as a modem for my G4 Powerbook?
    What else can I do with the 650 and my Mac?

I know these are pretty basic question that I could probably just google but everyone on this forum sounds like they know more about the real world applications for the Treo.

Any help would be great.

Also has anyone heard if they will be offering 600s at a big discount (my wife wants one)

thanks
    well, as long they're re-enabling DUN on sprint's bluetooth, you should be able to use t650 as a modem with the powerbook *i've been using gprs with s700i, should be fairly the same method*

600s big discount? try amazon.com
    http://tinyurl.com/6vh9b
    that's treo 600's by sprint, its going for 369.99 with new connection
    with attws its 169.99 with connection and 269.99 with cingular, both @amazon.com too
    Quote Originally Posted by ehostetler
    Can I use the 650 (I have Sprint w/unlimited Vision) as a modem for my G4 Powerbook?
    I've used my Samsung SPH-i500 as a modem with my PowerBook G4 (I also have Sprint w/Vision), so I assume that it will work the same with the Treo 650 and DUN-enabled Bluetooth.

Quote Originally Posted by ehostetler
    What else can I do with the 650 and my Mac?
    I also sync my i500 with my PowerBook's Address Book and iCal using iSync + Palm Desktop, and hope that will also work the same with the Treo 650.

tanster
    Treo 650 on Sprint, as of 11/18/04!
    To transfer data from your current Palm device to the Treo 650, click here.
    To see my Treo 650 pics, click here.
    I'll be most looking forward to using Salling Clicker with the Treo 650

TheHandlessKing
    Latest moBlog shot:
    Don't forget BluePhoneMenu. Cool looking app.and it's FREE!!
    http://www.reelintelligence.com/BluePhoneMenu/
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHandlessKing
    I'll be most looking forward to using Salling Clicker with the Treo 650

TheHandlessKing
    been using salling with s700i
    it rocks!