1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if the GSM version will be avaliable by 11/30? if I have to, I will buy a 650 and sell it on Ebay. but, that would be a nice price to keep the Treo for myself. this is soooo lame. why would they not release them for everyone all at once.
    The GSM models are on the Vienna Channels web page. The ATTingular was added yesterday. But it does say that it will be shipped later.
  3.    #3  
    is it possible to order the GSM version with the coupon from the Treo road show?
    dang, i missed the treoroadshow, if anyone doesn't want his coupons, will you get the gsm version for me? i'll be more than willing to pay you some 'incentive' *hint hint hint*
    Last edited by wolwol; 10/28/2004 at 01:26 PM.
    Yes the Option to order thew ATT phone is on the order form, it was added yesterday.
    Does anyone know if the ATT version can be unlocked to be used on T-mobile?
    Quote Originally Posted by daygo718
    We do not know for sure but there is hope, see below is a from the FAQ on the Vienna Channels web site:

Are the Treo GSM versions locked or unlocked?
    They are unlocked.
  8.    #8  
    can I get the link to th faq's?
    thanks
    tanster
    Treo 650 on Sprint, as of 11/18/04!
    To transfer data from your current Palm device to the Treo 650, click here.
    To see my Treo 650 pics, click here.
    all gsm phones can be unlocked. att, i have read, are real asses on doing it though. i also think you need to be a member to get it unlocked.

i'm sure mol and the boys will figure it out though.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Cingular, however, I hear sells unlocked phones. I wonder if ATT/Cingular will follow suit?
    Best,

Bill
    ><(((((`>
    Palm Treo Pro, iPhone 3G 16GB Refurb, Palm TX
    Waiting for Pre GSM!
    Cingular, however, I hear sells unlocked phones. I wonder if ATT/Cingular will follow suit?
    That would be awesome if they sold them unlocked. Hopefully, this is exactly what happens since the merger has already been approved.
    That would be awesome if they sold them unlocked. Hopefully, this is exactly what happens since the merger has already been approved.

you seen the new comercial about the merger? the treo 600 had a cameo, so did the blueberry.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    you seen the new comercial about the merger? the treo 600 had a cameo, so did the blueberry.
    ROTFLMAO
    Can I assume you meant "Blackberry"
    That had either got to be the funniest Freudian slip, or I am easily amused (or sleep deprived, you choose)
    Thanks I needed that this morning.
    Geek.....me????!!!!
    Thanks for the compliment, geeks run the world after all!
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    No slip. Blueberry is the nickname used for the blue Blackberry seen with Cingular and ATT.
    anyone not using their coupon willing to get me a gsm version treo 650? i'll pay for everything, pretty please?
    Who would go through the trouble to get a coupon and then not use it? Especially when the Treo could be sold for a tidy profit?
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jflynn
    Who would go through the trouble to get a coupon and then not use it? Especially when the Treo could be sold for a tidy profit?
    It's a show about new wireless solutions for the Treo, not a show about a coupon. Some people are going to the show to decide whether the Treo has become mature enough to replace the Blackberry.

No doubt, the coupon is attractive, but my bet is that unless you're one of the folks here on TC, the coupon will sit on a desk until it expires or will be pitched in the trash.
    Does anyone know how much longer the DELAY will be for an ATT/Cingular Treo 650?