1.    #1  
    After being online for 2-5 minutes, PDANet's internet connection stops responding. When that happens, PDANet says it's "connected" for a few seconds, but doesn't receive any additional data from the network. Finally, PDANet just disconnects and I have to sign on again.

It's impossible to download my company's email in the short time PDANet stays online. Each time I get disconnected I have to restart the email download and hope that PDANet will stay connected for a while longer.

Has anyone else been having a similar problem?

I am using Verizon, and am located in Midtown Manhattan. This problem started only this Wednesday. Verizon said there were some network problems on that day, so I am hoping my disconnection problem is temporary.

Thx,
    Elliot
    Last edited by SBGRomans3; 10/28/2004 at 11:54 AM.
  2.    #2  
    Has anyone else had this problem on a PC? Apparently Mac users aren't able to maintain a USB-based modem connection with the Treo 600, but why is this happening on my Win2K laptop?

Please Help!
    Last edited by SBGRomans3; 11/23/2004 at 01:09 AM. Reason: typo
    Sorry dude/-tte that no one replied. You'll have to go to junefabric.com, see if their troubleshooting page has a solution. Or contact junefabric support directly - you paid for their help, may as well use it.
    Treo knowledge base (FAQs)

Treo Hater's Club

Treo 600 (GSM)--> MDA Vario (HTC Wizard)