1.    #1  
    Went into my local Sprint store in West Palm Beach, FL. Rep tells me to expect the 650 in late Dec., early Jan. WHAT? His excuse, "Florida gets everything 2-3 months after everyone else." He can't be serious.
    He was talking about Election results.
    Don't believe them, I have found the same incompetence in the stores in Tampa. Most of the Sprint employee's don't even check the latest on the TREO 650 and just tell you that it's going to be months, hoping you buy a different phone (600?). This has been extremely frustrating for me.

I figure I'll probably know when they have a 650 before they (the sprint store) do.
    Sounds more like a consumer needs to call HQ and demand better service, maybe the locals all think your chads are hanging ?
    Up here in Tallahassee I spoke to the inventory manager and was placed 2nd on a list they had started. I called on the 25th and they already knew about it and said that they expected 4 or 5 in over the next few weeks.

It sounds like the NY, SanFran, etc... stores will have it first next week, followed by the local stores and then online. I'm keeping my eyes on SprintPCS.com.
  6.    #6  
    No more chads to hang down here, just computer touch screen voting machines to crash.
    Quote Originally Posted by TPucca
    One of the overall best responses I've read in a while. I acutally laughed out loud!
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    This fits the subject well so... I was going to drop by my local Sprint store after work earlier this week to see what their story was. First, I checked the website to get that specific store's hours (M-F 10AM-8PM). So I show up at 7:10PM that evening to find the doors locked and no one willing to let me in; sign on the door listed their hours as 10AM-7PM. Typical Sprint....
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobray
    Don't believe them, I have found the same incompetence in the stores in Tampa....
    Hey, don't be so hard on the Sprint reps in Tampa (where I also live). They aren't any more incompetent than the Sprint phone reps!
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TPucca
    LOL!!!
    yeah the reps dont know jack...or at least they pretend to not know jack....
    i just stopped at my local sprint store (long island, NY). one of the guys said he had received an email saying that they would be carrying the phone, but had no info on when.

the salesperson standing next to him interrupted his phone call to ask me 'where i heard about this phone'...

i told them to come here and read about it. amazing, you would think some of them cared about cel phones, but apparently that's up to us at treocentral!
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Quote Originally Posted by dean2526
    Went into my local Sprint store in West Palm Beach, FL. Rep tells me to expect the 650 in late Dec., early Jan. WHAT? His excuse, "Florida gets everything 2-3 months after everyone else." He can't be serious.
    Hey, Maybe that's why they call it Flori-DUH!
    Besides, Gov Jeb Bush and Henchwoman Harris are busy trying to figure out if they can steal the election again for George DUH!-buh-you!
    Last edited by speclcajun; 10/28/2004 at 10:40 PM.
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    I stopped in at a Sprint store in Houston and got the response "It should be before the Christmas season because it will be a hot seller." I think I will stick to Treocentral as my source instead of Sprint stores.
    I'm in DC and they told me the same thing!