1.    #1  
    Take a look at this screen-shot I snapped showing a program that will be on the Application CD that will come with the Sprint T650.

It appears to dial numbers by speaking "Dial 1 3 4 ..." or dial names by speaking " Call Bob Jones at home" all without training! Pretty sweet if it actually works!!!

If you click on the link to "Go online now" it takes you to a coming soon section of PalmOne's website.

Sprint, please let me order one of these babies!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2.    #2  
    Here's more info I just found on this from: http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/479-1.htm

Q: Where does the Treo 650 stand on Voice-control software?

A: palmOne understands that for some users voice dialing and voice control is a must have feature for phones. Because of this, according to Greg Shirai, they are bundling on the included CD a free thirty day trial of VoiceSignal's Voice Dialer software. Voice Signal creates voice dialing software for many popular cellphones. Supposedly they have a Palm OS client that can dial numbers as you say them number by number, or dial names simply by saying the name of the individual you wish to call. After the trial expires, dialing number number by number will still work. We could not find information about the Palm OS client of Voice Dialer; VoiceSignal does not list Palm OS as a supported platform - however, palmOne does show up on their supported manufactures list. We will have more details in coming weeks about VoiceSignal.

From what we have been told, one drawback to VoiceSignal's product is that you can not yet initiate voice control using Bluetooth headsets. Instead, a built in Bluetooth "Voice Tag" solution is offered in the preferences screen.

We are unclear how Voice Tags works (i.e. if it requires specifc BT hardware), and unable to get it to work with either a Jabra and Bluetake Headsets. palmOne's Allen Bush stated that the technology may not yet have been implemented in the pre-production units availble for resting. We are awaiting a response regarding this functionality.
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    That's the same app on the MPx220 for Cingular. Works pretty darn well.

Joe
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    sweeet
    its about time they offered a voice dialing solution. it always amazed me they didn't have it on the 600 and no\
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    its the one thing i truly missed from my past samsung phones!
    Sprint PCS also has Voice Dialing without training (however you need to sync your address book to a service online)... it costs a few bucks extra, but bottom line is you dial * and it brings you into the service - it works ok.... curious to compare the two...

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetpro
    Take a look at this screen-shot I snapped showing a program that will be on the Application CD that will come with the Sprint T650.

It appears to dial numbers by speaking "Dial 1 3 4 ..." or dial names by speaking " Call Bob Jones at home" all without training! Pretty sweet if it actually works!!!

If you click on the link to "Go online now" it takes you to a coming soon section of PalmOne's website.

Sprint, please let me order one of these babies!!!!!