1.    #1  
    Have they changed anything else....i.e. will the cradle and car adapters work?

Also I understand they crippled bluetooth...was that totally or will it work with my next car which incorporates blue tooth
    Larry
    The latest news is that No carriers will cripple buletooth even Sprint. Sprint 650 will be crippled at first but then they fix it with a patch. So you should be able to use any BT device.
    Quote Originally Posted by lmaglione

Also I understand they crippled bluetooth...was that totally or will it work with my next car which incorporates blue tooth

all of the accessories that worked through the connection on the bottom of the 600 will not work with the 650. It uses a new style connector. If it was an IR connector it will work.

Connected headsets - no change. Standard 2.5mm connector is the only thing that remained the same.

But the car kits etc won't.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Quote Originally Posted by lmaglione

it will work with the headset profile in your next car (assuming your next car has bluetooth).
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKenny
    it will work with the headset profile in your next car (assuming your next car has bluetooth).
    a bluetooth carkit would do just fine too
  6.    #6  
    but cradles and chargers (auto adapter) should be sold with the 600?
    Larry