1.    #1  
    I live in Singapore. It costs me approx. 10cents for 1 SMS and 50cents for 1 MMS.

Most or all mobile phones are able to "Send Contact" via SMS directly but I can only use MMS or Mail. Otherwise I have to spend time copying and pasting in order to use SMS.

Anybody found a way round this problem?

Thanks.
    if you are using

www.maxTEXT.net (Treo Edition)

or the original Standard SMS Application -
    you could add your contact details to a fresh QuickTEXT

and sending contact details is just 1 click away in future
    :-)

< / Markus >
  3.    #3  
    It's a good idea. Thanks!

However, this only works for my own details/contact. If I need to SMS a colleague's contact to my customer...

doesn't seem possible without the hassle of copying and pasting several times.
    Try Addr2Memo or FunSMS (both on Palmgear). Both will do what you're looking for, but I use Addr2Memo because it's cheaper . . .
  5.    #5  
    Thanks!

Will try that!
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    You may try SMSaddress http://www.normsoft.com/smsaddress/
    It does VCARD send&receive over SMS. Receive doesn't work with T600

I must express again my disapointment on ignorance Treo creators are showing to SMS. Since my first VisorPhone, we are still waiting for decent SMS app.

Kreso
    i agree, i'm so disappointed at how many developers ignore the importance of SMS management/functionality
    hey there,

i live in spore too and was also concerned with not being able to send contact via sms like other nokia phones. one other feature which i though t was missing is the possiblility of sending sms'es on schedule. have any idea on this? and do u have any ideas when the t650 is expected in spore?
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Not only that, we also can't send the memo created in TREO600 MemoPad using SMS (http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=67067), this is very dissapointing to me.