1.    #1  
    I had all of these things planned that I was going to get done around the house, but I find I am spending WAY too much time with my new 650 obsession! If I was working, I could least think that I needed to get out of the forums to earn money to buy my new toy!

So, what has YOUR 650 obsession interferred with these last couple of weeks? Any corpal tunnel? Any marriage break ups? Any job losses? Or do you even know since you have been glued to the screen!!!!
    I am getting very little homework done. But everytime you enter these forums, there is new info. I am losing my mind.
    Last two weeks> Rumors, sightings and mysterious leaks.

Sunday> Pages confirming rumors appear at Palm Website. 11:55 phone appears on Treo Central home page. 12:15 makes official appearance on Palmone Web Page.

Monday> phone released, big surprise no 1.3 megpixel camera, Sprint only carrier, Bluetooth disabled from Sprint, Wifi does not look good on the horizon. $599 and no upgrade discount. I don't want it, not enough changes for that much money.

Tuesday> Sprint reenables Bluetooth, Palm dude says they will configure the WiFi Card to work with 650, Roadshow discount for 650 yes, but only for Sprint 650. What to do? What to do? Roadshow discount hmm what to do, I don't want Sprint.

Wednesday> Cingular/ATT showing up on Roadshow purchase page, means GSM release is near. Roadshow, roadshow.

I have gone through this too many times. Arrghh Over a phone!
    I feel better. I thought i was the only one like this. My girlfriend is always asking why I keep on going to this site. Its driving me crazy Man, I need the 650
    Quote Originally Posted by OC RYDAH
    I feel better. I thought i was the only one like this. My girlfriend is always asking why I keep on going to this site. Its driving me crazy Man, I need the 650
    My girlfriend thinks i am talking to girls on the computer. When she found out what i was really doing, i think she was even more upset.