Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome
    MHR,

There is no point is getting into a "discussion" with SV/Hengeem. He is a day trader who is only interested in rumors and innuendos, not facts.
    I know that. Sometimes, though, "low-hanging fruit" of his bias, logical flaw and blatent double standard in his posts are just too much for me to pass up.

(Let's see how he flames me now? Burn baby, burn!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome
    MHR,

There is no point is getting into a "discussion" with SV/Hengeem. He is a day trader who is only interested in rumors and innuendos, not facts.
    Yeah, and YOU Rome are a PLMO shareholder who NEVER addresses the actual supported-with-links-to-outside-sources-of-info posts I make.

All you do is attack the poster ad nauseum.

Maybe you're trying to protect a FINANCIAL stake in PalmOne?

Nah....
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    Yeah, and YOU Rome are a PLMO shareholder who NEVER addresses the actual supported-with-links-to-outside-sources-of-info posts I make.

All you do is attack the poster ad nauseum.

Maybe you're trying to protect a FINANCIAL stake in PalmOne?

Nah....
    If you think what anyone writes here on TC can influence the stock price of P1, you are delusional. Then again, you are a day trader, so you may actually believe that could happen.

This is all coming together now.....this makes perfect sense. This is why you are always negative on P1, and this is why you post so "often."
    Q.E.D.
    Quote Originally Posted by MHR
    I know that. Sometimes, though, "low-hanging fruit" of his bias, logical flaw and blatent double standard in his posts are just too much for me to pass up.

(Let's see how he flames me now? Burn baby, burn!)
    I am with you, MHR. However, you must give SV/Hengeem credit for being so consistent and insistent with his logic and biases, now matter how flawed they may be.

I must admit that's one skill set I don't have and probably never will.
  6.    #26  
    Lets wait until the phone comes out before we address the lack of quality issues. Also, I would not get to excited about SV's comments. He's duly earned the nick name Seldomright.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12