Sigh, it was only a matter of time. I hope Palm doesn't decide to cancel the promotion because of stupid people like these.
    I don't get it. Will he give the buyer his email address too? The coupon is worthless unless you were at the event. I too hope P1 doesn't cancel the promotion because of this silly (and useless?) scheme.
    I hope no one from this forum is pulling this antic. It's really a shame.
    dumb
    I'm not sure if the coupon says anything about transferrability. If it doesn't, then it may be though for Ebay to stop the auction since it wouldn't overtly violate P1's terms.
    geez anything to make a buck
    Kinda misleading too. If I didn't know better, I would think I'd be able to order a GSM 650 with that coupon
    Bidding was up to $200 when I checked just now... Not much of a bargain anymore. No doubt the bidder didn't read the fine print and thinks he's getting the phone itself for that price....
    http://www.doctordalai.com
    I've notice on ebay the item is located in Alpharetta, GA, but the return address is an attorneys office in Texas
    i would love to get the treo 650 gsm for that price

oh well, we'll see, i give it about a week or so, palmOne is going to step up its conditions to get that treo, or cancel the promotion alltogether *which i doubt*