Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I think I saw Radioshack mentioned in this forum, yet a rep recently told me that they never carried Treos, 600 in particular. I have their gift certificate and wondered if I'll have a chance to use it to buy 650 for Verizon (when time comes...). Has anyone bought a Treo 600 at Radioshack before? Where?
    Ed
    zorz.net
    Palm III > Palm V > palm Vx > Palm m500 > Sony Clie SJ33 > Palm Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by zorz
    I think I saw Radioshack mentioned in this forum, yet a rep recently told me that they never carried Treos, 600 in particular. I have their gift certificate and wondered if I'll have a chance to use it to buy 650 for Verizon (when time comes...). Has anyone bought a Treo 600 at Radioshack before? Where?

Radio Shack does not, will not, and cannot carry the Treo line of phones. This has to do with arrangements they hold with other technologists
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GroverCleveland
    Radio Shack does not, will not, and cannot carry the Treo line of phones. This has to do with arrangements they hold with other technologists

You are very wrong. RadioShack carried the Treo 300, and will carry future Treos. I should know, I'm a 4 year full time employee. Read this post.
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    Quote Originally Posted by djraw
    You are very wrong. RadioShack carried the Treo 300, and will carry future Treos. I should know, I'm a 4 year full time employee. Read this post.

Forthwith, on that note, I withdraw my previous statement. It shall, however, be noted that my knowledge of the aformentioned information came from a low level Radio Shack employee.
    Quote Originally Posted by djraw

Wrong! I jst talked to a manager of a Radio Shack who said that he could get any phone even if it was not out yet as long as Radion Shack wa carrying the phone.

He called and found out that Radio Shack will not be carrying the Treo 650 or 600.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Radioshack does indeed carry the Treo lines of handhelds. And yes, they will be carrying the Treo 650. Just call Sprint and ask them.
    Wow, last time I saw "forthwith" was when reading the Federalist Papers!
    I bought my Rogers GSM Treo 600 from Radioshack in Ontario Canada in June of this year.

A search of their site for the Treo 650 came up empty.
    Quote Originally Posted by illustreous
    Wow, last time I saw "forthwith" was when reading the Federalist Papers!
    I think it goes with the whole "president for an earlier time" kind of motif.

I dig it...

go you.