1.    #1  
    I bought 250 shares of PLMO last week, just sold it and made enough to cover my new T650!

Has anyone gone to a road show and signed up at the door? Was there enough room? I plan to go to Long Beach tomorrow morning and register at the door. Do I need to get the "real" early??
    That's the way to play the game! Take them profits, walk away a Happy Camper.

Well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mort
    I bought 250 shares of PLMO last week, just sold it and made enough to cover my new T650!

Has anyone gone to a road show and signed up at the door? Was there enough room? I plan to go to Long Beach tomorrow morning and register at the door. Do I need to get the "real" early??

The freeflow of capital by educated speculators as you, Sir, is what makes this country great
    Did you factor in your cap gains tax on that sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Mort

5.    #5  
    Yep...any percentage of something is still more than nothing!
    I only bought 15 shares and on opening Monday morning, but still fun to see.
    Too bad for those who over-reacted to a 1% drop on Monday which apparently was magnified in their minds by the overly negative comments they saw on this board for lack of WiFi and low memory.