1.    #1  
    I still be eligible for the $150 new account crdit from Sprint?
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Yes, just make sure you get the credit before you activate your new phone. Otherwise you will void your eligibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulas
    Yes, just make sure you get the credit before you activate your new phone. Otherwise you will void your eligibility.
    Not too sure about that, may want to read the fine print. I have had my current Sanyo 5300 since last December and sprintrebates.com says that I am eligible for the 18 month rebate. I believe the fine print is if you bought a new phone with a sprint subsidy in the past 18 months. Of course, YMMV.
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rsprouse
    Not too sure about that, may want to read the fine print. I have had my current Sanyo 5300 since last December and sprintrebates.com says that I am eligible for the 18 month rebate. I believe the fine print is if you bought a new phone with a sprint subsidy in the past 18 months. Of course, YMMV.
    I'm the store manager of a Sprint Store. If you call customer care you can recieve $150 credit on your account. Many stores are not able to give you instore credit though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulas
    I'm the store manager of a Sprint Store. If you call customer care you can recieve $150 credit on your account. Many stores are not able to give you instore credit though.
    a Sprint store salesprerson just told me not until December and that the first ones go to new activations. Ive been a Sprint customer for twelve years. That hardly seems fair.
    mhorts
    So what if I sign up with a brand new phone number? I'm already past my contract and I don't mind closing out that account and signing up with a new contract and phone number. If so, how much do I get for just commiting to one year? I don't want to lock in to a 2-year contract.

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mhorts
    a Sprint store salesprerson just told me not until December and that the first ones go to new activations. Ive been a Sprint customer for twelve years. That hardly seems fair.
    It's strictly up to the store. Many times when we are low on a hot item, I'll specify that they are for new customers only. I always make exceptions though. I'll be the 1st one to get a 650 though
    I know what you mean mhorts. I'm a T-Mobile customer and wanted to buy a Treo 600. I went into two stores and they wouldn't sell one to me cause I wasn't a new customer. I couldn't believe it! I even told them I would pay full price for the Treo but no go. Finally went into one store and they glady sold me one and, I forgot that my contract had run out so I renewed and got the good price.

Long Beach Road Show... here I come!