1.    #1  
    Subject line says it all. TYIA.
    Yes
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Quote Originally Posted by RSGMOOSE
    Yes
    Really? So the bluetooth connection is sharable (at the same time) for multiple communication tasks?
    Quote Originally Posted by silverado
    Really? So the bluetooth connection is sharable (at the same time) for multiple communication tasks?
    no

you can pair up as many devices as you want *i think its limited to 16bt devices* but you can ONLY connect with a device at a time
    From the Bluetooth 1.1 Specification:

The Bluetooth system provides a point-to-point connection (only two Bluetooth
    units involved), or a point-to-multipoint connection.
    In the point-to-multipoint connection, the channel is shared among several
    Bluetooth units. Two or more units sharing the same channel form a piconet.
    One Bluetooth unit acts as the master of the piconet, whereas the other unit(s)
    acts as slave(s). Up to seven slaves can be active in the piconet. In addition,
    many more slaves can remain locked to the master in a so-called parked state.
    These parked slaves cannot be active on the channel, but remain synchronized
    to the master. Both for active and parked slaves, the channel access is
    controlled by the master.
    Never used bluetooth or a Treo before so I apologize if this is a stupid question. Can you use a bluetooth GPS and a wired headset at the same time?
    ^^that's the 'geek' language
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    You cannot use two BT devices with the Treo at the same time, its one to one. As for a wired headset and a BT GPS, yes you can.

Joe