Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    It's amazing what a lil financial incentive will do to change one's mind. For $349, I think the 650 is a now good prospect!

Here is the information:
    Washington, DC Thursday, 11/18/2004
    1150 22nd Street, N.W.
    Washington, DC 20037
    (202) 835--0500

Morning Session
    8:00 AM Registration Opens
    9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Treo Mobile Solutions Presentation
    11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Application Demonstrations

Afternoon Session
    1:00 PM Registration Opens
    2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Treo Mobile Solutions Presentation
    4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Application Demonstrations

To Register:
    http://www.treoroadshow.com/regentry.asp

P.S. I'm registered, received my confirmation and plan to attend.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I'll be there at the Morning session
    Woo hoo...I just registered to. Its a 3hr+ hour drive from Virginia Beach to DC, but I think seeing the Treo 650 will be well worth it.

CGordonn
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by yitzchakis1
    I'll be there at the Morning session
    Same here, look for "GeekyMom". Yes, I listed my TC user name for my name tag.
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 10/27/2004 at 09:44 AM.

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Morning Session
    We should have a TC Booth or something, lol..
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn
    Woo hoo...I just registered to. Its a 3hr+ hour drive from Virginia Beach to DC, but I think seeing the Treo 650 will be well worth it.

CGordonn
    Which session? It would be nice for us to at least nod at other TC attendees if not hang out.

i dont think you'll see the treo650.

i was thinking of going...but hopefully i'll already have my 650 by then...so what would be the point...?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by yitzchakis1
    We should have a TC Booth or something, lol..
    That would be cool! Or it might be a good time to get a TC shirt, hat or something.

(First post) I'll be in the DC morning session.

I'm considering switching fron Verizon to Sprint and getting a 650. My only concern is will I be able to make a call from within the Metro (DC subway) which is covered by Verizon? I should be able to, but I won't know for sure until I try. I'll keep my Verizon account active and if the Treo won't work for me, I'll cancel the Sprint account within 15-days (or whatever the period is) and E-Bay the Treo. At $349, I should be able to recoup my money. Eventually I'd get the 650 on Verizon in that case, assuming they ever release it .
    Last edited by MarkY; 10/27/2004 at 09:35 AM.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah yeah
    i dont think you'll see the treo650.

i was thinking of going...but hopefully i'll already have my 650 by then...so what would be the point...?
    Clearly there is no point for some. For others we want a deal, we want to give this new product time to get used, reviewed by other fellow owners. Hell I've never even been a tech tradeshow (Home and Garden gadgets don't count). And it might be nice to finally meet some of you fellow TC geeks!

Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    Which session? It would be nice for us to at least nod at other TC attendees if not hang out.
    I have registered for both sessions, but plan on leaving early enough to make the morning session. Guess I should edit my registration info to show my TC user name to
    I have my sprint phone (Samsung A500) set not to roam and I get no service in the Metro. I don't know whether or not you can roam on to Verizon's network in the Metro, I have never tried. Hope that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY

I'm considering switching fron Verizon to Sprint and getting a 650. My only concern is will I be able to make a call from within the Metro (DC subway) which is covered by Verizon? I should be able to, but I won't know for sure until I try. I'll keep my Verizon account active and if the Treo won't work for me, I'll cancel the Sprint account within 15-days (or whatever the period is) and E-Bay the Treo. At $349, I should be able to recoup my money. Eventually I'd get the 650 on Verizon in that case, assuming they ever release it .
    I Registered for the morning session. Hopefully i can make it.

And yes the treo does work on the subway when roaming.
  15.    #15  

I'm considering switching fron Verizon to Sprint and getting a 650. My only concern is will I be able to make a call from within the Metro (DC subway) which is covered by Verizon? I should be able to, but I won't know for sure until I try. I'll keep my Verizon account active and if the Treo won't work for me, I'll cancel the Sprint account with 15-days (or whatever the period is) and E-Bay the Treo. At $349, I should be able to recoup my money. Eventually I'd get the 650 on Verizon in that case, assuming they ever release it .
    Welcome to TC!

I was thinking since we all (well most) have Treo's already we should exchange our IM addresses and hit each other up during the Show! We're probably all gonna be scattered in there and it would be fun to Chat and discuss features, etc. (If you guys are game, it might be nice to establish contact to introduce ourselves over our IM's before the Show)

I'm Tennesseemd1@aol.com

The phone will roam digitally on the Metro. Just make sure you get the Free and Clear America option on your plan ($5 / month) and you're good to go!
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    I registered for both sessions, and hope to attend. It would be fun to hang out with the gang here some

* posted from my Treo 600!
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    ...I was thinking since we all (well most) have Treo's already we should exchange our IM addresses and hit each other up during the Show! We're probably all gonna be scattered in there and it would be fun to Chat and discuss features, etc. (If you guys are game, it might be nice to establish contact to introduce ourselves over our IM's before the Show)...
    Great idea. I am cgordonn@aol.com I'll be sure to have either Chatter or Causerie running on my Treo 600.
    If you register and attend the roadshow you can buy a T600 for $349?? I dont understand. Please clarify...that may change my decision on purchasing one. Thanks.
  20.    #20  

Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast