Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Badge
    Bill Quevedo
    Well, I did it be cuz I have the means. No debt. sure wish u were here. LOL
    I am here back row far right side. black guy
    It was nice meeting some of you guys today -- gonna try to order tonight!
    I liked the comment about the Treo Central folks.

That they were busy sending SMS to each other. While he was talking about the benefits of SMS.
    What is the website for ordering? I'm yet another who was registered but couldn't make it. I figure it's worth a shot at least trying in the hopes that they're only checking against registrations and *not* who picked up a badge or filled out a survey. Hope springs eternal. 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyun1dyun1

That they were busy sending SMS to each other. While he was talking about the benefits of SMS.
    That was funny as hell.... "Yeah, I'm sure the Treo Central folks are sending each other messages like 'Bulls*** Bulls*** Bulls***' while we're up here talking."

The audience burst out laughing at that comment.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    [QUOTE=Aether]What is the website for ordering?QUOTE]

viennachannels.com/palmoneevents
    Quote Originally Posted by dyun1dyun1

Yaay - We're famous!

Nice meeting the other TCers.

Placed my order for the GSM version ....when oh when

(I did notice that the demo was run on AT&T GSM )
    Yeah same. Sprint order went in this afternoon. Its kind of cool when the internet message board meets the real world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget
    That was funny as hell.... "Yeah, I'm sure the Treo Central folks are sending each other messages like 'Bulls*** Bulls*** Bulls***' while we're up here talking."

The audience burst out laughing at that comment.
    lol... that was the funniest line of the day. Joe Fabris was good... and so was the Greg guy.

It was nice meeting you Insp_Gadget

I placed my order as soon as I got home (which wasn't until after 8:00), but I have not received a confirmation e-mail.
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    I'm Order #1198.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
  13.    #173  
    LOL, I certainly missed some points as I was both receiving and sending IM's to three of my TC buddies during the presentation.

Did you guys get a copy of the P1 CD of the presentation? They were out by the time I realized they were giving them out.

P.S. I did get a couple of those nice silver "Treo" ink pens and a screwdriver kit tho!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Missed on all the goodies :-(

Order # 1221
    Yes, it was nice meeting some of you. I was looking for people with TC next to their name tags but didn't find any. I ended up talking to Robert K. and after answering a few questions convinced me to order the Sprint 650. I've ordered it through the vienna website. I don't recall seing an order number on the confirmation email. I hope to get it soon.
    Ok. I found the order number. It is 1172.
    Quote Originally Posted by adalal
    Yes, it was nice meeting some of you. I was looking for people with TC next to their name tags but didn't find any. I ended up talking to Robert K. and after answering a few questions convinced me to order the Sprint 650. I've ordered it through the vienna website. I don't recall seing an order number on the confirmation email. I hope to get it soon.
    It was nice meeting you too I wish we didn't have to wait to get our 650's, but I'll ease the pain by ordering my accessories starting tomorrow
    Robert
    Quote Originally Posted by adalal
    Ok. I found the order number. It is 1172.
    Mine is 1211
    Robert
    Is it true that all accessories for the 650 will be different than the previous versions of the treo? I forgot to ask that today.
    like what? if it is stuff that plugs in in the bottoT
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast