Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 198
  1. #121  
    I will see u all there. $100 plane ticket from Denver and a $80 hotel. i'll be in town wed. yeah can't wait.
  2. #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by jon20910
    I'll add a "TC" to my nametag too.

    I look forward to meeting fellow members of the TC community!
    Look for TC on my name tag too. Looking forward to meeting some TCers
  3. #123  
    Alright, I'm not traveling through DC on Thursday as expected. I'm signed up for the road show, but will not be there. I've tried to communicate with P1 to that end, but don't have any information from them.

    Now for the favor. Can you share the discount code for DC with me? I am NOT asking to buy your "slot". I am registered. I know they check the code against the actual attendence list. But I'm also willing to take a chance for the available discount. Can one of you do this since I'm not asking for you to give up your attendence record??

    Private replies are fine. I'll be glad to share the P1 email confirming my registration if you wish. Thanks.
    KitMoni
  4. wig
    wig is offline
    wig's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    #124  
    Sorry to crosspost and am embarassed to ask..

    I missed the Chicago session because of a work situation and really could use the coupon (and the validation). If one of you kind folks will be at the Washington DC session on thursday and could grab my name tag (to validate presence) and coupon, I'd REALLY appreciate it. Please email me if you can do this. Many thanks in advance!
  5. #125  
    Not able to go to the show. I am registered. Could anyone pick up my name tag too?
  6. #126  
    can some one ask, after the desing sesion, why the antenna and will some of the "failures" ever show up as branches?

    gracias.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  7. #127  
    Quote Originally Posted by imate2treo
    Not able to go to the show. I am registered. Could anyone pick up my name tag too?
    Not sure if that will work. From what I've read on previous sessions you have to fill out and hand in the survey. They use the email on that to match with your order email.
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
  8. #128  
    Quote Originally Posted by satyric
    Not sure if that will work. From what I've read on previous sessions you have to fill out and hand in the survey. They use the email on that to match with your order email.
    I'm assuming it won't work, but I felt it was worth a try. Since I now can't make it to DC, I'm in discussions with P1 about hosting an on-line version of the roadshow for my company since we're a big target of theirs, but I thought I would at least give the vienna option a try.

    Anyone willing to help? All I need is the code.
    KitMoni
  9. #129  
    Quote Originally Posted by kitmoni
    I'm assuming it won't work, but I felt it was worth a try. Since I now can't make it to DC, I'm in discussions with P1 about hosting an on-line version of the roadshow for my company since we're a big target of theirs, but I thought I would at least give the vienna option a try.

    Anyone willing to help? All I need is the code.
    Ditto

    I work for a ISP/Telco in the south. We are planning to implement all in one devices to our employees. In order to attract attention to the treo, we have to test it. If we don't demo the treo, I guess we will demo the BlackB phones. We have used the thumb pad (blackB) and phone and pda solutions. Combining all of the technologies into one might boost the moral of this sputtering ship. It is still worth a shot.

    Regards

    Bill Quevedo
  10. #130  
    It's been a very long while since I've posted on this or any message board. I've checked periodically the message board to find out any new information on the latest treos. I am one of the orignal fans of the Treo. I ordered my first and yes, only, treo, back in Jan. 2002 when I got the T-Mobile, f/k/a, VoiceStream, Treo 180 which came in black and white. VoiceStream was the first carrier of the device. I bought the extended warranty so I had two years of coverage and replaced the Treo 180 about four to five times because of bugs, freezes or for other defects. I wanted to hang on to the 180 as long as I could because it served my purposes and just because I wanted to see how long I could wait out to new models. Therefore, after waiting out the 270, 300 and 600, I happened to lose my 180 at the airport a month or two ago. I bought a very cheap replacement ($20 bucks) and held out until the news came out about the 650 since my contract had expired a while back I knew that might switch carriers when and if the 650 came out.

    I just found out about the DC roadshow today and am in the process of rearranging my schedule to attend tomorrow's afternoon show and fortunately, I now work in DC. I checked on the website to register but the website says the registration is closed although we can register at the door. I will have TC next to my name as well.

    A couple of questions: Does anyone know if I can use roadshow coupon together with Sprint upgrade option to really lower the price? How does Sprint's SMS work? Do you have to pay extra for this service or will each message be charged as with T-mobile. Do we use the coupon which we should receive when provide the survey on the palm one site? What is the expected time of delivery?

    I look forward to attend tomorrow's event. If anyone has any other tidbits about tomorrow's event or obtaining the 650 ASAP but at it's cheapest price, I would appreciate the feedback. Thanks.
  11. #131  
    Quote Originally Posted by kitmoni
    I'm assuming it won't work, but I felt it was worth a try. Since I now can't make it to DC, I'm in discussions with P1 about hosting an on-line version of the roadshow for my company since we're a big target of theirs, but I thought I would at least give the vienna option a try.

    Anyone willing to help? All I need is the code.
    The code will not be enough. You need to be registered and they need to have a record of your attendance. I had the code for an earlier show but was never registered. I was able to order the new GSM phone (order number >350) with the code but a couple of days later, I got the below email.

    I am sure as someone will post the code here after tomorrows event... ;-)

    Hope this helps.
    Curly

    Email from jeff.marinangel@viennachannels.com:
    Thank you for your interest in the TREO 650 Mobile Solutions Road Show 50% promotion discount exclusively offered to registered event attendees.

    We do not have record of your attendance at any of the prior shows, and per the promotional terms requiring such attendance, we will unfortunately not be able to extend you this promotional offer. If we have made a mistake, please email joe.fabris@palmone.com, and we will clear this up and get your Treo. If not, your order will be cancelled with no charges assessed your credit card.

    Vienna Channels palmOne Mobile Solutions Road Show Demo Program
  12. #132  
    Quote Originally Posted by adalal
    It's been a very long while since I've posted on this or any message board. I've checked periodically the message board to find out any new information on the latest treos. I am one of the orignal fans of the Treo. I ordered my first and yes, only, treo, back in Jan. 2002 when I got the T-Mobile, f/k/a, VoiceStream, Treo 180 which came in black and white. VoiceStream was the first carrier of the device. I bought the extended warranty so I had two years of coverage and replaced the Treo 180 about four to five times because of bugs, freezes or for other defects. I wanted to hang on to the 180 as long as I could because it served my purposes and just because I wanted to see how long I could wait out to new models. Therefore, after waiting out the 270, 300 and 600, I happened to lose my 180 at the airport a month or two ago. I bought a very cheap replacement ($20 bucks) and held out until the news came out about the 650 since my contract had expired a while back I knew that might switch carriers when and if the 650 came out.

    I just found out about the DC roadshow today and am in the process of rearranging my schedule to attend tomorrow's afternoon show and fortunately, I now work in DC. I checked on the website to register but the website says the registration is closed although we can register at the door. I will have TC next to my name as well.

    A couple of questions: Does anyone know if I can use roadshow coupon together with Sprint upgrade option to really lower the price? How does Sprint's SMS work? Do you have to pay extra for this service or will each message be charged as with T-mobile. Do we use the coupon which we should receive when provide the survey on the palm one site? What is the expected time of delivery?

    I look forward to attend tomorrow's event. If anyone has any other tidbits about tomorrow's event or obtaining the 650 ASAP but at it's cheapest price, I would appreciate the feedback. Thanks.
    Hello
    I hear that you can get a phone for supper supper cheap if you are a realestate person. But the site seems fishy. Here is a number to contact just incase you want sprint.

    Cant find the web link currently. I will try to find it.

    Michael "MJ" Jones
    VP of Wireless Sales
    Open Technologies, LLC.

    Office - 813 935-0060
    Mobile - 727 692-6460
    Efax - 775 898-1089
  13. #133  
    [QUOTE=imate2treo]I hear that you can get a phone for supper supper cheap if you are a realestate person. But the site seems fishy.

    It seemed fishy to me too!
  14.    #134  
    Early to bed, Early to Rise!

    See you guys tomorrow a.m. at the Ritz Carlton 1st session.

    -GeekyMom (That will be on my name tag + TC)
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

    Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  15. #135  
    Hope you guys have a great time. Don't forget to pickup on the name tag table

    Bill Quevedo
  16. #136  
    Quote Originally Posted by curlykraut
    The code will not be enough. You need to be registered and they need to have a record of your attendance. I had the code for an earlier show but was never registered.
    Therein lies the difference. I am registered - even got my reminder phone call. Only my company has other plans for me tomorrow (demanding ILEC that they are!!).

    No harm for the code folks. Again, I don't want your registration, email or anything else. I'm just interested to see if it will go since I'm registered. I understand the "compare it against attendees" issue. I'm willing to waste my time to test it.

    If you feel like it, you can enjoy looking at my lonely nametag on the table (Chris Connelly). PM me please, thanks...
    KitMoni
  17. wig
    wig is offline
    wig's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    #137  
    As Kitmoni states, I would like to play this game as well. Please grab my tag off the table. Peet Dale is the registered name.

    Thanks in advance!
  18.    #138  
    LOL, I'm looking through my things trying to find my ear piece to use Ptunes tomorrow. Not to say I'm gonna be bored at the Show, but one must be prepared for anything.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

    Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  19. #139  
    what time is it best to be there. Do you actually have to be there at 8, or will i be fine if i show up around 8:30-8:45?
  20.    #140  
    I plan on leaving my house at 7:00 am since I don't want to be frustrated with traffic or trying to find parking. (I'm about 5 mins outside PA ave, MD side)
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

    Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions