Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the info! I hate transfers. I think I'll go 97 to Conn to M, etc.

* posted from my Treo 600!
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    Yeah, I'll try to be there too, worktime permitting. I'll try to place a (TC) on the nametag. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn
    Just how far away is the hotel from Foggy Bottom metro station? I am driving up from VA Beach, and will likely park my car at the Springfield/Franconia metro station parking structure, and catch the Blue line to Foggy Bottom.

5 minute walk....Foggy bottom station is on 23rd/I street NW. The Ritz is on 23rd/M street NW. Just come out of the station, walk north, crossing over Pennsylvania Avenue (wave hello to "W" on your distant right), and keep going. After Pennsylvania the letters will climb...K,L,M and your'e there.
    This is exciting....encouraged a former Microsoft gaget guy to come with me...lets all covert him to the world of Treo and TC...
    My wife and I will be there. Our treos are getting nervous.
    Ibrahim B.

Kyo PDQ - Kyo 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo -650 (2) & now the Palm Pre. Will keep my BB World Phone Sprint
    i am excited
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy
    i am excited
    After seeing these pics, even more so!

http://www.bomad.com/photos/treo_650...ari/index.html
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    (First post) I'll be in the DC morning session.

I'm considering switching fron Verizon to Sprint and getting a 650. My only concern is will I be able to make a call from within the Metro (DC subway) which is covered by Verizon? I should be able to, but I won't know for sure until I try.
    The Sprintpcs Treo 600 works on Metro underground, but operates in the Roaming mode.
    I'm going to the morning session. See everyone there, and I'll also put the TC on my badge.
    Doug
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    After seeing these pics, even more so!

http://www.bomad.com/photos/treo_650...ari/index.html
    WOW...those comparison pictures are amazing. My excitment level is building, even more so because my boss is letting me go up to DC for work related "research" and allowing me to claim milage and expenses. That should cover about a 3rd of the phones $349 cost.

Counting the days until the 18th,
    CGordonn
  11.    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn
    WOW...those comparison pictures are amazing. My excitment level is building, even more so because my boss is letting me go up to DC for work related "research" and allowing me to claim milage and expenses. That should cover about a 3rd of the phones $349 cost.

Counting the days until the 18th,
    CGordonn
    Now you have a cool boss!!

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I was going for the show, before talk of coupons and 650 release dates. But, now I feel this gravitational pull towards upgrading......must......resist.....it...is....still....another......$350.......
    Anyone going to the DC roadshow i think it would be cool if we all met up
    I plan to. I have serveral projects going on right now. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they went well this weekend. If so, lets meet up!
    My wife and will definitely be at the afternoon session.
    Ibrahim B.

Kyo PDQ - Kyo 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo -650 (2) & now the Palm Pre. Will keep my BB World Phone Sprint
  16.    #76  
    Already a thread about the DC Show.

Hope to see some of you there.

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...3&page=1&pp=30

17.    #77  
    See you guys at the morning show!

I just wish someone would say that they've actually gotten their unit from Vienna. Trying to resist the Sprint release which seems will be available long before we see our discounted unit if the posts on TC prove to be accurate about the ever growing delayed delivery dates.

I'll be there.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    I'm there... like a fresh pair of underwear
    I'll be there bright and early.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast