Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    I don't know if you guys noticed, but there was nothing on the survey to identify who we are? How did they connect us to the "registered e-mail"?

I think it may have something to do with the check in. They already had name tags printed up. Any guesses?
    mullva,
    Did you fill out both sides of the survey? I didn't notice the back until just before I turned it in. There was a place for contact info on the back at the bottom.
    Zane
    Now I am second guessing myself!!

I am not 100% that I did??

Wouldn't that be great. Get there, sit through the thing and then not be able to place the order!
    Bummer, I'm pretty sure I didn't. However I already ordered my device and have a confirmation.
  5.    #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by mullva
    I don't know if you guys noticed, but there was nothing on the survey to identify who we are? How did they connect us to the "registered e-mail"?

I think it may have something to do with the check in. They already had name tags printed up. Any guesses?
    You're kidding, right?
    i would almost guarantee as long as you checked-in & received your coupon card (with coupon code), there's no reason for things to mess up.
    btw, has everyone that went purchased online yet? i got my second e-mail today which was to update me that my sprint 650 order is received and in their system. says it MAY be 2-5 weeks to ship.
    this "MAY" word sounds like it might be sent earlier, if possible.
    -later
    I was standing in line to receive the coupon when someone tried to get a coupon that did not attend the roadshow. One palm employee noticed this and would not give him a coupon. However, he got into the other line and recieved a coupon from another employee. The first employee asked the other employee did you give him a coupon. They said yes... he said oh well, he didn't have a nametag.

So I am assuming that the email from your registration along with you picking up your nametag is how they will decide if you attended the show.

I am also pretty sure that the survey will not have anything to do with it because you did not have to fill out your name on the sheet.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456