Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Hopefully I'll be there, too. I just happened to be in Grapevine when I read about this from my hotel room. See you at the afternoon session if I can get loose.

Aegeas
    I just got back form the morning session.
    anything new to report?
    Nothing new. But again they said that all they needed for WiFi cards to work was drivers.
    Code was Palmtex.
    My order number is 369.
    I am here now. Thought I would get some work done while I wait on the afternoon session.

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
    Quote Originally Posted by treo650luvr
    I am here now. Thought I would get some work done while I wait on the afternoon session.
    By going onto the TC web site?
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I made it to Dallas as well, I am at a local Burger King. Everyone keeps looking at me, I guessed they have never seen anyone dial-up on their laptop.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Even better, the Hyatt has hotspots open.
    watching you guys from the back of the room....
    1 thought the coupon was just for a discount. 1 didn't khow you could try it for 30 days and then buy it for 349 if you like it.
    1 thought the coupon was just for a discount. 1 didn't khow you could try it for 30 days and then buy it for 349 if you like it.
    nice dual post Chaffin...(I know you're not posting via a Treo, so what's up with that?)
    I couldn't make it to the show, so I convinced my sister to sit through the show for me....she came out and called me and said "That thing is pretty cool."

I think she's thinking about taking the coupon for herself!!!! >(
    What is the web address for Dallas,TX. To order.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksterjack
    What is the web address for Dallas,TX. To order.

Thanks
    www.viennachannels.com/palmoneevents
    Joe, guy directing the show, made it clear this is "not a store." If you want the treo fast you should get it through Sprint or P1 when it goes on sale. This offer is first come first serve type thing. Dallas is 3rd, sorry for u guys going to later shows. But then again he said he hoped to ship some "soon."
    who else was standing there with me?

P1's people were very friendly, i got to spend time conversing with 3 of them
    Quote Originally Posted by craigdts
    Joe, guy directing the show, made it clear this is "not a store." If you want the treo fast you should get it through Sprint or P1 when it goes on sale. This offer is first come first serve type thing. Dallas is 3rd, sorry for u guys going to later shows. But then again he said he hoped to ship some "soon."
    who else was standing there with me?

P1's people were very friendly, i got to spend time conversing with 3 of them
    If P1 releases the 650 GSM before I get the roadshow phone then I will have two phones and sell one on Ebay.
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Did I miss something? I went to the afternoon session at the Hyatt, and I was told it was cancelled. There were just a bunch of people standing around ...
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast