1.    #1  
    A long article from Bargain PDA. At they end, they mention that the Treo 650 will successfully communicate to new Bluetooth-enabled Audis. (Hope this is true for Acuras as well...)

http://www.bargainpda.com/default.asp?newsID=2273
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    Yeah, it'll work. The 650 supports the handsfree profile that the Acuras use. The only thing to see is if it'll pass the signal strength and battery info to the HID on the TLs. I'm eagerly waiting to see.

Joe
    At the CTIA exhibit they have an Audi A6 and a Treo 650 in the exhibit hall to demonstrate the bluetooth handsfree profile. It's pretty sweet. I asked for a testdrive.
    Quote Originally Posted by quake97
    Yeah, it'll work. The 650 supports the handsfree profile that the Acuras use.
    I am pretty sure that the Motorola Mpx200 and the MDAIII also have the handsfree profile, but no one seems to have been successful getting these devices to pair with the Acura AFIK. Unfortunately, that leaves us waiting, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Van Gaasbeek
    At the CTIA exhibit they have an Audi A6 and a Treo 650 in the exhibit hall to demonstrate the bluetooth handsfree profile. It's pretty sweet. I asked for a testdrive.
    If the Treo 650 doesn't support voice commands, how will a Bluetooth headset work with the phone? You actually have to say something like "Call so and so" to do it. Is there 3rd Party Software that is doing the conversion from sound to API calls? What is interpreting the voice into phone numbers from the addressbook?
    Palm and PocketPC Development with CASL (make your own Treo apps, easily)
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    or visit WAGWARE Systems, Inc. here
    now that's one hellava accessory!
    Banoo... what's that smell?
    the 650 will have a headset profile, so anything with a headset profile should be compatable. at a minimum you should get answer/hang up/volume commands along with the conversation. for voice dialing, it depends, i believe it has to pass the voice command to the software on the phone that does the voice dialing. my t608 passes voice commands to my car, but nokia bluetooth does not. headsets should work the same way. with the 650 you should be able to use a BT headset the same way you would use a wired headset, just have to pair the devices instead of plug it in.