1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how I can download emails from my company exchange server? I don't need real-time access. I just need to be able to access new emails periodically throughout the day when I am out of the office.
  2. rrs
    Your company needs to provide you with either SMTP or IMAP access to your exchange server. Then you could use one of the many e-mail applications to access your mail. Alternatively, you need to use a product that incorporates a "redirector" (like Sprint's Business Connection - if you're a Sprint subscriber) that runs on our desktop and forwards mail to your Treo. You have to leave the desktop computer on and running the redirector for this to work.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Chatter!
    imap and chatter
    Quote Originally Posted by dgelfuso
    imap and chatter

Ditto
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the replies! I am using the 600 on T-mobile's network. So, it sounds like I need to purchase chatter and have my IT department give me IMAP access to my exchange server.

What about snappermail? I've been reading about how a lot of Treo users love how snappermail works. Will this application work with exchange as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by daygo718

What about snappermail?
    I think that all of us Chatter users were Snapper users...
    Quote Originally Posted by larryk
    I think that all of us Chatter users were Snapper users...

I was and find Chatter to be the purest and fastest form of push email that I have used on my treo. The price is great too relative to other solutions and despite it still being in beta, it is very stable and quite refined.
    Quote Originally Posted by daygo718
    Thanks for the replies! I am using the 600 on T-mobile's network. So, it sounds like I need to purchase chatter and have my IT department give me IMAP access to my exchange server.

What about snappermail? I've been reading about how a lot of Treo users love how snappermail works. Will this application work with exchange as well?
    My organization has just implemented OMA (Outlook Mobile Access). It's text-only and very efficient in it's use of the limited screen size. You have access to everything in Exchange. It's much easier than OWA (Outlook Web Access). No additional software is needed to use it.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad