1.    #1  
    http://www.palmone.com/us/products/s.../photos/08.jpg

i found this at the treo site...There is a link for photos and this is one of them... It would make sense that the headset was designed specifically for the treo therefore making it a clearer earpiece.

Anyone have a guess on price???
    might as well get a sony ericsson's one
    I don't think that it was designed especially for the Treo 650. Bluetooth headsets are pretty standard now, if they had to design one especially for the Treo 650, something would be seriously wrong.

It's not an ugly headset, it looks OK to me.
    This is a Jabra Headset, look at the charger and you will see the name. Don't know if it's a 200 or 250 though.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluejim02
    This is a Jabra Headset, look at the charger and you will see the name. Don't know if it's a 200 or 250 though.
    where do you see a charger?

EDIT: I know what you are talking about...NOT that one...

Check out my link...that is not Jabra
    Quote Originally Posted by bluejim02

Jabra has announced a BT 500 and BT 800. There is another post with pictures that I posted pics in.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.