Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I went to the roadshow today and ordered the 650 today when I got back to the office.

Thank you for your palmOne Mobile Solutions Roadshow demo order. Listed below for your records is a brief summary of your order number and demo product request.

We will be in contact with you within three business days to inform you of shipment and delivery status. Please refer to your order number below in all correspondence regarding this order.

Confirmation of Order Number 89
    Order Date: October 26, 2004
    Item Quantity Product
    1 1 TREO 650 Sprint PCS

palmOne Demo Services Team
    Let's see when we get them. I was told that it should be about a week by the rep that gave out the coupons.
    What price did you order it for at the show? I'll also be attending it.
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650
    I believe it's going to be $349.00

Wow you get yours in early

Thank you for your palmOne Mobile Solutions Roadshow demo order. Listed below for your records is a brief summary of your order number and demo product request.

We will be in contact with you within three business days to inform you of shipment and delivery status. Please refer to your order number below in all correspondence regarding this order.

Confirmation of Order Number 107
    Order Date: October 26, 2004
    Item Quantity Product
    1 1 TREO 650 Sprint PCS
    Last edited by vandee2004; 10/26/2004 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Wanted to update
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    I'm confirmation order number xx.
    Last edited by meir602; 11/12/2004 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Info removed due to security concerns.
    Quote Originally Posted by meir602
    I'm right behind you.
    I'm confirmation order number 90.
    Did my order...still no email confirming.

Wonder if the system only send emails during business hours or something like that.
    mikec, is the order price really $349.00?
    Roger
  7.    #7  
    It really is $349, for those that attend the road show. The 600 was $249, not $199 as it was for NYC.
    How can I purchase one @ $349.99?
    How do we register for the roadshow?
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    You must attend a roadshow to purchase at this price.

(BTW - registration is free : http://www.treoroadshow.com/index.htm )
    Also, does the price include everything you would get normally (charger, USB connector, etc)?
    When during the show did they pass out the order form? Do they make sure you stay the whole time? I may have to fit that into my schedule regardless, but it would be easier if I could sneak out.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    In NYC the coupons were placed on the seats as we arrived.
    It was reported that in SF feedback forms had to be filled out before the coupons were granted.
    Sounds like they want people to stay for the whole show.
    In NYC the coupons were placed on the seats as we arrived.
    It was reported that in SF feedback forms had to be filled out before the coupons were granted.
    Sounds like they want people to stay for the whole show.
    That makes sense. It is still worth it. Thanks for the info!
    In SF, you had to wait until the end to get the coupon - handed to you on the way out.
    was this for the GSM model or the CDMA model? what promo code do you use for the registration site? I was going to go to the NYC show on 11/16 do i have to stay for the whole show to get the coupon, i can only make the morning session i think.
    In SF, I attended the morning and got the coupon on the way out.

I think the morning and afternoon are the same.
    Last edited by MHR; 10/27/2004 at 01:02 AM.
    Why are other threads reporting that you can't order the 650 with this coupon. What's the website you're ordering through, because just last night another thread had someone saying the 650 wasn't even on the site you order this offer through? Great for you guys, but sucks for those of us living over 1000 miles from the nearest show!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I'm right behind you.
    I'm confirmation order number 90.
    I'm number 59!

I called the number, and talked to the guy who answered - he said to expect the device about the time that Sprint has it available ....

I went to the NYC roadshow and kept hitting refresh yesterday on the page, I knew it would appear eventually! WOOT! Time to ditch my T300!
    Does anyone know what "flavor" this $350.00 TREO 650 will be? i.e. Sprint, GSM, etc? And, will it have everything they will have if the full price were paid?

May the Force be with you.
Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast