Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast
    Perhaps the reason the people who ordered the Sprint 650 haven't heard anything is because they are hoping to send an actual shipping date rather than just an email that says "we will send it some time in the future whenever we get some". It makes sense to send that to GSM users since the GSM version may not be out for a few more months.

Just a thought, could be wrong.
    Here is mine and I ordered a new one too!
    Thank you for your Treo 650 Cingular/ATT model. This smart device is unlocked and will operate on other GSM networks such as T-Mobile as well.

Your order is confirmed and will be shipped as soon as our inventory is received from palmOne. We hope to have inventory sometime within the next week and will keep you updated on status.

Jeff Marinangel
    Vienna Channels Evalexpress
    palmOne Mobile Solutions Road Show Demo Program
    I just spoke with Jeff about my Sprint Treo 650 order (No. 67). He hopes to get stock next week. He also mentioned that he will get an e-mail out to those who ordered Sprint Treo 650's shortly.
    Hi Curtiscarmack, do he specifically say anything about the GSM version? And whether it will be around the same time?
    Just as I said in my first post on TC - All GSM versions will be unlocked and they'll be here by January latest.

Where's that nikampoop who flamed me for providing that information?
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by curtiscarmack
    I just spoke with Jeff about my Sprint Treo 650 order (No. 67). He hopes to get stock next week. He also mentioned that he will get an e-mail out to those who ordered Sprint Treo 650's shortly.

I have been in touch with the Jeff in the past. He has been very responsive.
    That being said, I don't put a lot of stock in the "next week" line. He is at the mercy of PalmOne, and I don't think they have been very responsive.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    Here is mine and I ordered a new one too!
    Thank you for your Treo 650 Cingular/ATT model. This smart device is unlocked and will operate on other GSM networks such as T-Mobile as well.

Your order is confirmed and will be shipped as soon as our inventory is received from palmOne. We hope to have inventory sometime within the next week and will keep you updated on status.

Jeff Marinangel

I received the same email today. I'm looking forward to my GSM 650
    Have the sprint users gotten this email yet? I have not and want to make sure that im still okay..

-Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaran
    Have the sprint users gotten this email yet? I have not and want to make sure that im still okay..

-Matt
    I haven't gotten an e-mail yet, but Jeff didn't give a timeframe for sending out the e-mail other than "soon."
  10.    #170  
    I am heading out of town soon and emailed Jeff to see if there's a chance of receiveing my phone before then. Here's the reply:
    Ben

The inventory may not arrrive here in time to meet you 11/12 need.

Jeff
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    cglaguna and sfgal, I just received the same email:

To: "Demo customers"
    Subject: Treo 650 order status
    Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 15:49:40 -0600

Jeff Marinangel
    Yes, of course, the GSM TREO 650 will be available BEFORE the Sprint TREO 650 even though Sprint has bought out the entire production of the TREO 650 for the entire year!

Fer sure!

Giggle.
    I you charge it, It will come.
    (Kevin Cosner "Phone of Dreams")
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    Giggle.
    I bet when you giggle, you bend your knees, bat your eyelashes, and cover your mouth. You giggle like a woman.

TheHandlessKing
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHandlessKing
    I bet when you giggle, you bend your knees, bat your eyelashes, and cover your mouth. You giggle like a woman.
    An interpretation of a typed "Giggle" is entirely in one's own mind's eye (er...ear?).

Think about it.

======

And then there reverberated through the dark cavern a basso profundo "Giggle"...

Giggle.
    Last edited by SeldomVisitor; 11/04/2004 at 05:50 AM.
    Order number 369. Dallas Show.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Order number 380, Dallas Show.
    I just ordered (from Dallas show) and when I hit submit I got redirected to one of those generic search pages. Has this happened to anyone else?
    Also, how long after your order did you get the confirmation email?
    Zane
    I just put my order in and it worked fine.
    I just tried again and got through.
    Sprint 650 order #388.
    Zane