Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert C. Lee
    There might be other offers in the future, but these coupons are good only until 11/30 and if you didn't go, you can't use the coupon anyway.

It seem that even if you went to the show, you can't use the coupon.

This is so frustrating.
    I just checked the viennachannels palmone site. It is now "secure" for ordering with the locked icon in the corner. They are actually catching on
    We will contact you within five business days regarding the expected shipment and delivery of your purchase. Your credit card will not be charged until your order ship date. Please refer to your order number below in all correspondence regarding this order.

Confirmation of Order Number 266
    Order Date: October 28, 2004
    Item Quantity Product
    1 1 Treo 650 ATT/Cingular
  4.    #84  
    My boss, who went with me to the SFO road show, ordered his at 4:30 PDT this afternoon and was number 308. Let's hope they have at least 100 demo units
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    OK, I've got order # 313 following the Long Beach show.

...tick...tock...tick...tock...

(sigh)
    I ordered the GSM version from AT&Tingular. No confirmation number emailed to me yet.
    I was at the Long Beach show in the a.m., got my coupon and checked the site. It was not a secure server so I sent an email to the contact listed on the page. He emailed me back in 3 mins..WOW!!! thats fast.
    Anyway his email stated the the server will be converted to a secure site in 2 days of his reply email.

I was so impressed by his email I ordered the phone anyway. I'm
    #250.

For anyone who doesn't know yet, Sprint will have the phone first and other carriers to follow. The GSM 650 will be out by Dec or Jan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Van Gaasbeek
    My boss, who went with me to the SFO road show, ordered his at 4:30 PDT this afternoon and was number 308. Let's hope they have at least 100 demo units
    IF you pay for them, they are not demo units, they are new units. There is no limit that will run out, they are guaranteed. They told us how to get up to 4 or 5 more at that price. Even with the demo units, I very much beleive those will be new too, just at the end you decide to keep and pay or send back.
    anyone willing to share the code from Long Beach show, please pm me.. I am in Orlando and there is no hope for me to attend any show since there is nothing in FL..

thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueAxon
    anyone willing to share the code from Long Beach show, please pm me.. I am in Orlando and there is no hope for me to attend any show since there is nothing in FL..

thank you
    There is no way to use the code without attending. There have been several attempts by TC members and unless they have your information on file, from registering, checking in and filling out their survey, all attempts have been rejected.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    IF you pay for them, they are not demo units, they are new units. There is no limit that will run out, they are guaranteed. They told us how to get up to 4 or 5 more at that price. Even with the demo units, I very much beleive those will be new too, just at the end you decide to keep and pay or send back.
    so i will be able to buy one for my brother if i go to the roadshow also? if that is the cases then i might do that and if he doesnt want it then ill just put it up on ebay.
    Unfortunately it's not that easy. You have to speak to one of the vendors at the Road Show, and agree to demo their product in your company. When you set that up with the vendor (at the Road Show), you then speak to the person in charge of handing out coupons and inform them of the situation. Then after some verification on the behalf of the demo company, they'll deploy the units with the demo software to your COMPANY. So again, you won't be able to order it willy nilly, nor will you be able to order multiple units for one person. Sorry.
    I am thinking of buying like 12-15 units for my employees... any idea if I can get a price break here?
    Quote Originally Posted by pixhershko
    I am thinking of buying like 12-15 units for my employees... any idea if I can get a price break here?
    maybe, if you contacted your spcs business agent/
    Quote Originally Posted by pixhershko
    Yes, I don't know the specifics of the program. Palm has a business partner program here is the link. The Enterprise has become very important to Palm. I would try to contact them here:

http://www.palmone.com/us/enterprise/form.html
    thanks very much for all of your help... I will contact sprint indeed.
    If im a current sprint customer, can i buy the phone or is that like the sprint rebate?
  18.    #98  
    You can buy the phone regardless of your status with Sprint. This is a PalmOne offer only - not affiliated with any one carrier. No activation necessary.
    Im glad b/c I did not want to renew my contract AGAIN.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueAxon

thank you

Don't worry.

This is all a big scam.

ViennaChannels is some two-bit marketing company, ill-prepared for this event.

Unreponsive to communication....no SSL up until someone told them...just reeks of amatuer hour.

All "confirmations" were just bot replies.

No one will get thier units until way after Sprint releases it. And the ones you get will be DEMOS. They claim if you order it, it will be new, but this is a PalmOne scam. They want to send out the demos first...then send the retunred ones back to fulfill "new" orders.

So, $349 gets you a USED device. (Still a good price, but misleading.) How many thousands of "refurb" Treo 600s went out, only to cause more problems?

What a blatant scam....which we are all to willing to gulp down.

Shame on you PalmOne....you'd think after all the miscues in the Treo 650, you'd at least get the luanch right, and not eff over your base, once again.
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast