Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    what promo code do you use to register on the website?
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    R O F L M A O !
    uhm *scared because he doens't really post very often on treo central and was rather rude*

sorry, guys.
    I placed my order for a $199 after the TechXNY show. Received it today. Now it's going on Ebay.
    How was the phone paid for? Do you pay by CC on a website that is listed on the coupon?
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by BssinRVer
    How was the phone paid for? Do you pay by CC on a website that is listed on the coupon?
    Yep.
    Thanks. BVG!!
    Has anyone ordered a 650 GSM model?
    Thanks. BVG!!
    Has anyone ordered a 650 GSM model?

not available yet.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    So you just wait until the secret webpage has a GSM model on it. Does this coupon have a expiration date?
    So you just wait until the secret webpage has a GSM model on it. Does this coupon have a expiration date?
    yes. i think it was 11/30.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by skaorsk8
    did you read my post? I saaaaaaaid "the guy who works at the company told me they would not be getting the treos much before sprint".

this is a PRE-ORDER. waiting till nov 16th will not hurt you.
    The point is not the timing, but the price. I also would be willing to buy a 650 from a gsm customer attending the roadshow. (Boise is far from EVERYTHING!!!)
    did I miss something ? who is being rude?
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    It says the Roadshow is free for "our best Customers." Will that include me? Did anyone have to pay for registration and if so, how much. I'd have to go to the one in Chicago on November 9.
    Quote Originally Posted by meir602
    You must attend a roadshow to purchase at this price.

(BTW - registration is free : http://www.treoroadshow.com/index.htm )
    Man, these things never come to the NW (Portland / Seattle) even though we are noted as the Cilicon Forest with all the Hi-Tech companies up here.
    I think this is all a big scam to mine interested people; orders will be fulfilled (maybe), after the device is out for a while...

I still have gotten no confirmation email; I was a registered attendee, who went to the show, and got my coupon.

Placed my order online - no email response whatsoever.

Starting to smell like a scam...I guess we will see when people get them.

I am more concerned I won't get the $349 price.

Anyone else get "confirmation"?
    I think someone already recieved a phone from this promotion and also there are many how have gotten the confirmation email.
    I registered for the San Fran show. I couldn't attend but placed an order anyway with a "generic" code. I got a response within 2 minutes indicating receipt of my order (but of course no guarantee of a phone.)

I've registered for Chicago (which I think I'll be able to make this time.)

Now in the email response they promise to let you know the status of your order within 5 days .

I've said before on this board how this is kind of like the T600 discount code last time (but they pretty much let anyone use that.) I think they'd be stupid to restrict it, but that's prolly just wishful thinking.

I'm not super-impressed with Palm's orginazational abilities, so I'd be surprised if they got their stuff together in the five days. But I guarantee there will be a lot of people on this board letting you know what happens.

I think it will take longer for them to reply regarding the status of the 650 orders vs. 600's.
    Netfreedom,

OK you registered your coupon for the SFO show on Oct. 26th which was a Tuesday, if all goes well, you should have something on Tues., Nov. 2nd (that's 5 business days).

Keep us posted
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I ordered immediately after the SF show and received the confirmation email right away telling me I am Order No. 69.

Proof will be if I get the follow-up within 5 days. If you've gotten NOTHING AT ALL, I wonder if your order got submitted.
    I'm curious about who asked for the 30 day demo of the 650 and who just ordered one outright.
    Which do you all think is better?
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I was registered for the SF show but unfortunately I was unable to attend. I contacted jeff marinangel at vienna channels who said that all I need is for someone who actually did attend and sign-in to the show to provide me with your name - here is the email I got from him:

"Please provide us the name of your colleague whom attended the SF event. Thanks Jeff".

I'm a struggling medical student - very strapped for cash - but I can't wait to join the "Treo Nation" and the reduced promo rate will make it possible for me to purchase a treo and join all of you.

Thanks so much in advance - you would really be helping put a young palm freak dying to become a proud Treo owner.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast