Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    It's Sprint.

Well, I bet it'll have a charger, stylus and software, otherwise it wouldn't work. And that's all I got with the 600, except for a -.50 cent headset, fancy box and horrible build quality...
    Quote Originally Posted by meir602
    In NYC the coupons were placed on the seats as we arrived.
    It was reported that in SF feedback forms had to be filled out before the coupons were granted.
    Sounds like they want people to stay for the whole show.
    and you had to register b4 the show?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    and you had to register b4 the show?
    Palm's website says you can register at the door once online registration is closed. I suppose this might be subject to seating availability.
    Quote Originally Posted by curtiscarmack
    Palm's website says you can register at the door once online registration is closed. I suppose this might be subject to seating availability.
    sorry that came out wrong.

i registered for the 1st NYC roadshow, but couldnit attend because of a family emergency.

what i'm wondering is if you had to "sign" in if you already registered at the web site?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I am definitely getting that 650 for $349. I registered for the Chicago treo show. My 18 months for Sprint does not end till May 05. AFter I sold my old T300 and got the Sprint discount of $150 off my Treo 600, I ended up paying only $149 bucks for the Treo 600 the first week it came out!! So, just to attend a show to get 300 off the price is a steal for me. And I dont need to take the whole day off..to attend!!!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    I'll be at the chicago show as well!!
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650
    see you all in Chicago.

My 18 month sprint discount is up but why sign a 2 year K for $150 off when I can get $250 off and no K for going to the show?
    Q: What did the Coupon say? Could someone post a copy here if that's not asking too much. OK, maybe it is.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by RLewis
    mikec, is the order price really $349.00?
    One the order form, a price is not listed, however, ont he product page, it does list as 349 with coupon (sprint 650), so I assume is is really 349.

No confirming email still, which is troubling.
    This is crazy... I am gonna buy one even if I dont decide to go with the T650 as my next phone.
    im hoping to attend the chicago show... 5 hour drive for to pre-order a 650 at $349?!?! hell yeah im going!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader
    Does anyone know what "flavor" this $350.00 TREO 650 will be? i.e. Sprint, GSM, etc? And, will it have everything they will have if the full price were paid?
    You can pick any flavor 600 for $199 or a Sprint 650 for 50% off.
    Regards,

Robert
    Quote Originally Posted by rbienstock
    You can pick any flavor 600 for $199 or a Sprint 650 for 50% off.
    Not exactly.

As of yesterday, all of the 600 versions were available at $249 and only the Sprint 650 was listed at $349.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    what i'm wondering is if you had to "sign" in if you already registered at the web site?
    In order to qualify for the promotional price, you actually have to ATTEND to Treo Roadshow.

In oher words, whether or not you register in advance or onsite, the list that is cross-checked to assess eligibility for the promotion is the list of actual attendees, not registrants.

Hope that helps.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    But what about the GSM models? I am registered for NYC and want to know before I take the time to go.
    Any GSM info?
    Last edited by emajy; 10/27/2004 at 01:25 PM.
    Any GSM info?
    I was wondering about this too. What if you are not a Sprint customer? Will you be able to order a GSM version of the 650?
    If anyone is going to the roadshow and doesn't want to buy the 650 per the promotion, I will buy it
    hey
    I seconed dean2526... if anyone who wants gsm and not sprint and is in a position to go to a road show closer then nov-16 I would love to buy the phone from him...
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pixhershko
    hey
    I seconed dean2526... if anyone who wants gsm and not sprint and is in a position to go to a road show closer then nov-16 I would love to buy the phone from him...
    did you read my post? I saaaaaaaid "the guy who works at the company told me they would not be getting the treos much before sprint".

this is a PRE-ORDER. waiting till nov 16th will not hurt you.
    Quote Originally Posted by skaorsk8
    did you read my post? I saaaaaaaid "the guy who works at the company told me they would not be getting the treos much before sprint".

this is a PRE-ORDER. waiting till nov 16th will not hurt you.
    R O F L M A O !
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast