Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1.    #1  
    This was taken with another 650 at CTIA show in SF. I probably didn't hold the phone very steady when I took the picture but it gives you guys an idea.

    Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar
    This was taken with another 650 at CTIA show in SF. I probably didn't hold the phone very steady when I took the picture but it gives you guys an idea.

    Dave

    OMG! Did we miss something? The 650 looks bigger! Is that true?
  3. #3  
    Wow, the screen looks brighter on the 650. I'm guessing the 600 wasn't turned all the way up for brightness?

    Also, that pic was taken with a 650? Pretty good pic for such crappy conditions!
  4.    #4  
    No, they're virtually the same size. It's almost hard to tell them apart when the screen and backlit keys are off. I must say the most amazing thing about the 650 is the resolution of the screen. I also like the fact that you can send videos just like you can with Sprint's picture share. There is also an option for putting pictures in your contacts.
  5. #5  
    That picture was taken with a 650? Ugh. It looks pretty bad if you ask me.

    Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
  6. #6  
    please tell me that wasn't taken with a 650, because that photo is many flavors of a$$.
  7. alee's Avatar
    Posts
    410 Posts
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    #7  
    I'm willing to bet the Treo 600 couldn't take a decent photo in identical conditions. It's not bad for a dark showroom.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by gregorypierce
    please tell me that wasn't taken with a 650, because that photo is many flavors of a$$.
    Haahaha! Just a relaxing evening checking out TreoCentral and all its colors.
  9. #9  
    Think it looks pretty decent for the probably crappy lighting
  10. #10  
    I agree... Crappy lighting AND a shaky hand.

    Treo Central.... the forum for the ETERNAL PESSIMIST.
    <br><a href="http://www.theused.net/"><img src="http://www.theused.net/images/buddyIcons/buddy_used_02.gif"></a><br><br>Forever in search of the next best thing... is that the 700w?
  11. #11  
    no way was that taken with a 650...
  12. #12  
    wonder if they'll do video caller id as well?
  13. #13  
    the 650 looks very nice---very nice screen and lit keyboard!
    Naveen

    Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

    Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder God
    the 650 looks very nice---very nice screen and lit keyboard!
    I think you left out the:

    ..but <insert whine here>
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar99
    I think you left out the:

    ..but <insert whine here>
    nah, I am going from a broken sony pda and a samsung phone that does not work that well becasue my v600 is with my wife. i think the treo 650 is going to be a very slick machine!
    Naveen

    Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

    Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
  16. #16  
    good, you'll probably love it! Don't listen to all the haters here... In two months once everyone has it this board will be goin nuts with all kinds of cool tips and hacks and software and stuff..
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar99
    good, you'll probably love it! Don't listen to all the haters here... In two months once everyone has it this board will be goin nuts with all kinds of cool tips and hacks and software and stuff..
    just wondering aloud...how soon will the next palm treo come out? do they come out every year or so?
    Naveen

    Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

    Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
  18. #18  
    They qouted a 12-16 month cycle at the Long Beach Road Show, but Peter Skillers (Skellers, whatever) stated that he'd like to see every 6 months.

    TheHandlessKing

Posting Permissions