1.    #1  
    Read all about it here: CNet article.

Thanks,
    Peter
    Cool!! Depending on the speed, this is what I will be getting. This stuff keeps getting better and better all the time. Good find phandel!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    Cool!! Depending on the speed, this is what I will be getting. This stuff keeps getting better and better all the time. Good find phandel!
    Does anyone know the max size SD card the Treo 600 OS supports?
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  4.    #4  
    I believe it's 4GB (32 bit).

Thanks,
    Peter
    Quote Originally Posted by phandel
    I believe it's 4GB (32 bit).
    Where and what card is this?
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    doesn't exist yet
    Off to iPhone land...
    oh it exists.....

IN OUR MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think the VFS format tops out at 2GB on Palm OS 5.x. There is an upper address limit. It's plenty for me personally. Although 4GB would be nice...
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    hehe 4gb sd + treo = ipod-mini+
    I asked Tim to implement a few new features into Pocket Tunes.

1. In the open song dialog, ability to use keyboard to jump to albums/artists/genres/songs (depending on which mode ur looking at. I mean the 2GB card can pack over 900 music files @ 64kbps (OGG format baby), we need a quick way to navigate thru these files.
    2. Replacing the two arrows to go up and down the song list in player mode with a real scroll bar, and possibly make it finger friendly.
    3. Option to map one, two, three, or all hardware program buttons to control playback of Pocket Tunes... for example use Calendar button as Play/Pause and Mail button as Fast Forward. User customizable.
    4. Have the concept of having one more "Open to Current Playlist" button.

I feel these implementations will really enchance the Treo-music experience and prevent us from migrating to a dedicated music player.
    great suggestions!
    Off to iPhone land...