1.    #1  
    Does what it says on the tin - You can disable alarms to stop them deafening you while your treo is held to your ear.

Alarms will simply go off at the end of the call.

Also: The screen auto-off functionality has now been improved so that it turns the screen off x seconds after the last time you press a key. This lets you check voicemail, use VRU, etc without the screen turning off.

Enjoy!

Available at www.hobbyistsoftware.com - and also through the 'updates and other apps' menu option in Butler and Phone Tech.
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    Will it disable turning off your phone (by Phone Technicians Radio-off feature) if you are on the phone? I have Phone Technician to turn off the Radio at 10 pm everynight, but on the rare occasion I am talking to somebody at 10 pm, it would just hang up on the caller at that time. Does this latest version fix this as well? Thanks.
    This is nice but it would be much more useful if it would only stop alarms if the headset is not plugged in. I'm guessing that would be easy to implement since Palm provided an API to detect the headset. Please? The only time I don't use a headset is for quick call, where alarms wouldn't be too late. If I am on the headset it could be hours.

Is it just me or does it turn on the system sounds when the "screen off during calls" functionality is enabled?
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by wcarlson40
    Will it disable turning off your phone (by Phone Technicians Radio-off feature) if you are on the phone? I have Phone Technician to turn off the Radio at 10 pm everynight, but on the rare occasion I am talking to somebody at 10 pm, it would just hang up on the caller at that time. Does this latest version fix this as well? Thanks.

I'd never thought of that particular clash! - And yes, the disable alarms function should stop it.
    Hobbyist Software
    Excelent, it works for me, turning of alarms during phone calls

So far I can not reproduce the crash problem.

Do I assume you will not add this feature to Butler ? , as I use that as well.

I know they are different products, but could there be an overlap in features.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT
    Excelent, it works for me, turning of alarms during phone calls

So far I can not reproduce the crash problem.

Do I assume you will not add this feature to Butler ? , as I use that as well.

I know they are different products, but could there be an overlap in features.
    You're right - I'm not going to add this to Butler.

A few reasons to do with complexity (what happens if both apps try to do the same thing? - Unexpected results?),

-but mostly, I just want to build two solid products and Phone Technician seems like the logical place for this one.

The crash should be fixed now (1.51)
    Hobbyist Software