Sept 2003!!
  2.    #3  
    Looking at the source, I think it was copied from the T600 page.
    that is FUNNY!
    but most of those speciffically name the 650, not the 600.
    yea....
    the review was in 2003
    OMG, what does palmOne has in store for us in their R&D? treo 1000?
    SOMEONE SHOULD BE FIRED FOR PUTTING SOMETHING LIKE THAT TOGETHER.
    Heee heee. Someone goofed or is playing games. The links of the noted "award of the year" presenters to the left of the write up refer to the 600
    Yeah... they changed all the "600's" into "650's". Wonder if they got Walt's permission to edit & reuse his quote?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack45208
    Yeah... they changed all the "600's" into "650's". Wonder if they got Walt's permission to edit & reuse his quote?
    Hmmm...I wonder if it is copyright violation to create, say, a cgi script that automagically takes existing text and changes strings on-the-fly as the web pages are actually served?

Since the text never exists on the "pirate's" machine, can they be accused of copyright and or plagarism violation?

Hmmm....

(giggle)
    I just posted it to press relations- lets see how long it takes them to fix it.
    Too funny. This is a prime example of how PalmOne views the 650 -- as a fix to the 600 rather than a true upgraded device. In fact, they obviously feel it is so similar a device, that they felt free to change existing reviews of the 600 as if they were reviewing the 650, probably on the theory that if it is the same device, then what is the harm in chaning a zero to a five?